Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lucky doggies Tenties, wonder what drew them to your place, must have known you were a doggy person. :laugh: Whats a Parsons?

The less well known Parson Jack Russell is compared to the closely related Jack Russell Terrier here.

Ok I've been under the weather so haven't been lurking here for a bit, but that's no reason for the last post to have been 6 days old :eek: . Geez you slackards :nahnah:

If you want to wander in to the Noorat shows be advised that they are all being held this year on the grounds of Glenormiston Ag College. Mt Elephant Club is holding two shows (early morning start and an afternoon start) there on Saturday 10th, Noorat Club is doing the same on Sunday 11th and Camperdown Club is holding one show on the holiday Monday 12th. Being maniacal I have entered them all so by the end of the weekend I will hopefully have two very experienced puppies who will be old troopers for the breed champ show at the end of the month :thumbsup: or so goes the plan.

In between shows I will be corrupting Tenties mwahahahahah! ":angeldevil:

ETA: OK then it was 4 days. So? I never claimed to be a maths professor. :bolt:

Edited by RuralPug

OMG glad you posted that Rural pug I am thinking of going over for a sticky beak and had forgotten its not in Noorat this year.

That would have been interesting LOL rocked up and no dog show ROFL it had totally slipped my mind and it wouldnt have occured to me if I had arrived there and no dogs either (can I blame medication or age ??? PMSL)

If I dont get there hope everyone has a successful timne and the weather is great :)

Lucky puppies Tenties :eek: Did you hear me toot on the way past on Tuesday night ??? you should have I think they could have almost heard me in Warrnambool and your car was there so I figure you were home LOL.

Cheers Janet

Hey Tenties! I stopped-by last night to visit you and RP but there was no-one home! :mad

I went past at about 7am and saw RP was there so stopped on my way home to see you both.

Did you guys camp at the grounds?

Anyway..... how did the pair of you get on at the shows???

I'm thinking it was a decent entry as I saw countless dog-trailers heading your way early AM as I drove to Melbourne.

How did the little fella go? Was it his first show?

Well as you know we are all NUTS so i could tell you anything right ????? ;)

Seriously tho i went down to the show for a look see pretty late in the evening , i wasnt entered as i didnt get Solomans papers back in time and they only just gave his reg number a week ago so his first show will be Sovereign City .

RP was showing her 2 all 3 days and her claims of corrupting me are all ...... how does one get corrupted by someone who goes to sleep sitting up in a chair :confused: i think RP managed a few placings for the weekend so it made it worthwhile for her to travel down but i'm sure she will be along herself to tell everyone exactly what she got :thumbsup: oh and my dogs thought Aliens had broken into the house and set themselves up in the loungeroom :eek: they were barking at the front door while i was at the car helping carry some things in when all of a sudden my dogs started screaming lol.......they had spotted the Pug's in their pen :laugh:

:rofl: tis sadly true but it was a VERY comfortable chair and half-a dozen terriers snuggled atop of you make for a comfy blanket! Sorry to have missed you JJ, Tenties probably preferred to kep the Bailey's to herself anyway!

Enjoyed the shows, my puglets (baby dog and minor bitch) never got any further than class in breed, but I was able to cheer on Pugs to BIG and one BIS and several class in show/clas in group so it was well worth while.

Yes, the terriers decided that the puglets were alien beasts, especially when all their savage barking produced nothing but cocked heads and quizzical expressions from the puglets!

Well it sounds as though you gals had a fun time on the weekend!

I will forgive you for not being home when I visited, as I never arranged it... just a spur of the moment thing. ;)

Nice work RP winning breed classes with your youngsters! :thumbsup:

Much as I 'hate' dog showing these days, I must admit to missing the 'scene' just a little.

I guess there's nothing stopping me getting along to the odd dog show (actually they are all 'odd') but I only get one or two days off each month and would feel guilty going to a dog show instead of spending it with the kidlettes!

Nothing to stop you just popping in to a show for a catch up and bringing the mini-JJs with you, when there is a local show that coincides with a free day - only take a couple of hours and no pressure if you are not entered!

Well, i'm still stuck in Ballarat waiting for my Ute to be finished so i can get home and its my B **** Day tomorrow :( ive been up here since Tuesday evening and i just want to get home :( my Ute ( they finally found )had a faulty injector which made the dam thing eat petrol and it has kept me broke getting it up here for them to play with this past month :mad

Well, i'm still stuck in Ballarat waiting for my Ute to be finished so i can get home and its my B **** Day tomorrow :( ive been up here since Tuesday evening and i just want to get home :( my Ute ( they finally found )had a faulty injector which made the dam thing eat petrol and it has kept me broke getting it up here for them to play with this past month :mad

Oh no! I didn't know you had dramas with the Ute!

Why Ballarat.... is that where you bought it? Is it covered by statutory warranty??? Probably not, me thinks! :(

Oh no! I didn't know you had dramas with the Ute!

Why Ballarat.... is that where you bought it? Is it covered by statutory warranty??? Probably not, me thinks! :(

Utes are Commercial vehicles so no Warranties on them i'm just glad the dam thing did it before i took it from Toyota as they have to fix it now ....thats what they have said they were doing the last 2 times i had to take it in to them :mad

Anyone interested in a walk at Albert Park tomoz?

Love to but I'm working :(

Supposed to be a nice day, I think.

Gonna get up early and take Tarni to the beach for a good ol' romp

and then off for a bath (it's been a while... she's a bit on the nose!)

Never see you guys anymore.... Like ships in the night. Oh well... I'm sure you'll all live! :laugh:

We've been busy launching our 'other' new business.... the legalities have been a total nightmare but we are done, ready to roll, and the bookings are already streaming in! :) AND HERE IT IS!

Edited by jerojath

Wow Jj that sounds great, lots of lucky kids to be able to meet and greet with the scales ones! I'd love to see the reactions on some little faces I reckon they would be priceless!!