Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry I should have been more specific, Sue from Wollasten vet group, her and her OH Craig left before Xmas, so she is now at Lava street. As far as I know the other sue is gone!

Yes the other Sue had gone , you had me worried that she had returned :eek:

Bec we had a crack a year or so ago but not much interest, maybe Tenties? I can provide distraction dogs if you need? If it's for Bullet he might need distraction training as well. :laugh:

Yep! Bullet, is going to be gracing the show ring very soon with Laura's sister, Erin. My two will enjoy the training too, so for anyone else interested we'll be going to Harris Street on Wednesday @ 6pm. Hopefully the weather will be ok. Will be a regular outing, although times can differ if need be. :)

Bec, there is a group of ladies that use the cage from 5 onwards, not sure how long they stay, just though I'd let you know. They might still be there when you get there, but there would be no reason what you couldn't train on the main oval.

Bec, there is a group of ladies that use the cage from 5 onwards, not sure how long they stay, just though I'd let you know. They might still be there when you get there, but there would be no reason what you couldn't train on the main oval.

Thanks for that, good to know, I think we will use the main oval, my dogs behave like fruit loops the minute they go in the cage. They remember their manners outside lol.

Awwww thanks.... :o I am a proud Grandad.

These babies will all be going off to other Licensed Reptile Demonstrators (such as our "Kinder Kritters") to help educate young people on the importance of reptiles in our environment. :)

They are all thriving and have grown noticeably today already.

tlc these guys are about the size of your index finger and within about 12 months will be well over a foot long and very 'substantial'.

(here's a pic of our finished van too.....)

post-14146-0-76830700-1329814470_thumb.jpg

Edited by jerojath