A Few Days Away

tlc

Earlier this week I went and spent a few days with a friend. I took the dogs and we had a great time! The first days we went to Kepala, then we just spent time at my friends, she has 5 acres so the dogs can run and run. We also did a spot of shopping. I had way to many photos and trying to narrow them down was too hard! :laugh:

Off we go

6f17ebce.jpg

e6dc71ec.jpg

f472f400.jpg

3a96836c.jpg

90711fac.jpg

da248fa9.jpg

7d66441e.jpg

59562cee.jpg

834aa375.jpg

cda3c65f.jpg

They sure did, Kepala is pretty awesome, the grass was so green as always but the agility area, we were in there for about 5 mins, there had been a huge amount of rain that morning and it was just black mud. :laugh: so a few burn outs through the tunnel and we were out of there! Back to the pool.

The pancakes were awesome, if you have ever been to Lazy moes you will know how big the food is! This is the second time I've been and watching peoples meals come out and the stuff they actually leave on their places is really aweful. so much waste.

I love the one of the two boys looking up when they hear the plane, Kepala is under one of the major flight paths from Tullamarine so you get used to the planes flying over.

It sure is Helen, wish I lived a little closer. I know they have costs etc but I wish it was a little cheaper for each dog. I paid $15 each dog for an hour and a half. My friend took one of hers so all up it cost $75 ($60 for me and $15 for my friend) I think when we went last time and we had 10+ dogs it was only $10 per dog. I definatley don't begrudge paying the money we alwasy have a g reat time, but if it was a little cheaper i'd probley go more often! Would have loved to have spent more time in the agility area but it was so muddy and wet it was disgusting. :laugh: the dogs didn't care though!

Edited by tlc