Best Kibble For Training

leopuppy04

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Ed's surgery Ive been feeding him a mix of raw, and Eagle pack power formula, its almost nutrigrain size, and Ive been using only that for his treats too, he seems to love it (mind you he aint fussy)

Only prob is it doesnt come in the smaller bags I dont think, when I bought it was 18kg bag, but am happy to bag some for you to try?

ETA funny how all the training addicts end up in health when there is the word training in the subject :laugh:

Edited by shoemonster

Bailey gets his Eagle Pack, Natures Gift semi soft chicken treats, or natural treats from the dog bakery which all seem to agree with him. The other two get the Natures Gift treats, natural dog bakery treats or occasionally liver treats if I am unorganized and forget them when I get to training :)

Since Ed's surgery Ive been feeding him a mix of raw, and Eagle pack power formula, its almost nutrigrain size, and Ive been using only that for his treats too, he seems to love it (mind you he aint fussy)

Only prob is it doesnt come in the smaller bags I dont think, when I bought it was 18kg bag, but am happy to bag some for you to try?

ETA funny how all the training addicts end up in health when there is the word training in the subject :)

ROFL - tell me about it Shoey! hey I havent' seen you for ages!!!!

Thanks for the suggestions everyone - I think I'll try the RC/ Euk F&P as it's a little different to daily food and still v. healthy.

Shoey the Power comes in 7kgs bags too - nice size actually :)

TSD - yup a little big those ones :hug: