Whats The Best Way To Remove Dog Hair From A Couch

glendabenda

Get a husky - then you will wonder what you were complaining about before! :thumbsup:

Or a Dalmatian :laugh: Fortunately Dals only shed twice a year, though.....6 months in the Spring and 6 months in the Autumn :(

We just bought an Enjo lint glove - fantastic :thumbsup:

I beg to differ, I had a dally house guest for several months and I'm sorry but sibes are a whole different level of shedding! :o

Dysons are the best vacuums I've found for pet hair - it gets all the hair off our couch really easily :swear:

When we bought our new couch I was trying to work out which colour would show the hair the least - ended up pulling a pile of dog hair off my clothes (my standard accessory) and laying it out onto the fabric samples in the store to see which one it showed up the least on :) The sales guy thought I was absolutely mental but I have to say - 3 months later and we never see dog hair on the couch!!

Get a husky - then you will wonder what you were complaining about before! :cool:

Or a Dalmatian :) Fortunately Dals only shed twice a year, though.....6 months in the Spring and 6 months in the Autumn :rofl:

We just bought an Enjo lint glove - fantastic :swear:

I beg to differ, I had a dally house guest for several months and I'm sorry but sibes are a whole different level of shedding! :rofl:

Excellent news! So, if I threaten to get a Sibe then say no, we'll get another Dally, OH and his navy blue RAAF uniform should just be grateful :rofl:

Get a husky - then you will wonder what you were complaining about before! :)

Or a Dalmatian :wave: Fortunately Dals only shed twice a year, though.....6 months in the Spring and 6 months in the Autumn :(

We just bought an Enjo lint glove - fantastic :thumbsup:

I beg to differ, I had a dally house guest for several months and I'm sorry but sibes are a whole different level of shedding! :p

Excellent news! So, if I threaten to get a Sibe then say no, we'll get another Dally, OH and his navy blue RAAF uniform should just be grateful ;)

That will definetly work, just take a ride in a car that has had sibes in it and your OH will be begging you to 'settle' for another dally! :( My friend has a houseful of dogs and even she was quite shocked at the amount of hair in my car, I must admit I was a bit slack with brushing it out so it just dropped everywhere :(

put on your best clothes and magically all the hair will fly off the couch and onto you :D

Yep just make sure the clothes are the opposite colour to the hair and it will automatically shift in space and time, I have bought clothes home from the shops taken them out of the bag and there is hair already on them! How does that happen?!