Kyjen Dog Toys

BeeB

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the cow was the sheep :winner:

:love: :love: :D :D Is that something an Aussie should be admitting on a public forum? :):love: :love:

:party:

The bottle buddies are great - really good idea.

Riley's getting one for Christmas (if theres any left!!)

A quick question--is the bottle inside a one-litre bottle or smaller (600mls??). Just wondering because I have midgets.

Di

I thought the cow was the sheep :winner:

:love: :love: :D :D Is that something an Aussie should be admitting on a public forum? :):love: :love:

:party:

The bottle buddies are great - really good idea.

Riley's getting one for Christmas (if theres any left!!)

A quick question--is the bottle inside a one-litre bottle or smaller (600mls??). Just wondering because I have midgets.

Di

Not sure on the exact size but the size smaller than standard comes with it. I have a Mt Franklin bottle in that size at home - Ill check when i get back.

I *think* a standard bottle fits in as well

Edited by wagsalot

Not sure on the exact size but the size smaller than standard comes with it. I have a Mt Franklin bottle in that size at home - Ill check when i get back.

Thanks, if it "works" with a Mt Franklin sized bottle (about 600mls) or even smaller (!), you can add one to my order. Any bigger sized bottles would be too large for my midgets to handle.

Di

Thanks, if it "works" with a Mt Franklin sized bottle (about 600mls) or even smaller (!), you can add one to my order. Any bigger sized bottles would be too large for my midgets to handle.

Di

Sure - any preference (pig, sheep or dog?)

Di

Sure - any preference (pig, sheep or dog?)

Not really--all animals are equally tugged at our place but, if there is one that has more small dog sized bits for dragging and tugging--tails, ears, limbs, etc--we'll take that one.

thanks

Di

Edited to add: After looking at the pics, I think the dog has the best ears for tugging.

Edited by Di*

Hi Michelle,

Just letting you know that our toys arrived :wave: Ruby loves them! They are her Christmas presents but I let her play with them for a little while before wrapping them up.

The squeaky squiggler is a huge hit. Before I bought it, I wasn't sure if she would like it or not but she LOVES it. She loves shaking it around in her mouth and making the arms and legs flap about. It is heaps bigger than I thought it would be too. She also liked her hedgehog because it makes a different kind of squaking noise, more like a grunt. Everytime it makes a noise she barks at it and shakes it around like mad!

The bottle buddy is cool too. Ruby likes it because it has a soft outside but it makes a cool crinkly noise when she chews on it. She also likes the loopy because it has heaps of bits to chew on. She goes nuts when it makes it's croaking noise :laugh:

Kyjen toys are the best! Ruby LOVES everything in the range. Her absolute favourites are the egg babies. We have the platypus & the turtle and she loves the hide-a-squirrel & the hide-a-bird too :eek:

Thanks for such fantastic service!!

I'm glad everyone likes these toys. I've been stocking them for awhile, but found they don't sell well online as opposed to the pet days I attend :( - I don't know why cause my dogs think they're great !!

Nice to know others agree with me :(

Hi Michelle,

Just letting you know that our toys arrived :mad Ruby loves them! They are her Christmas presents but I let her play with them for a little while before wrapping them up.

The squeaky squiggler is a huge hit. Before I bought it, I wasn't sure if she would like it or not but she LOVES it. She loves shaking it around in her mouth and making the arms and legs flap about. It is heaps bigger than I thought it would be too. She also liked her hedgehog because it makes a different kind of squaking noise, more like a grunt. Everytime it makes a noise she barks at it and shakes it around like mad!

The bottle buddy is cool too. Ruby likes it because it has a soft outside but it makes a cool crinkly noise when she chews on it. She also likes the loopy because it has heaps of bits to chew on. She goes nuts when it makes it's croaking noise :(

Kyjen toys are the best! Ruby LOVES everything in the range. Her absolute favourites are the egg babies. We have the platypus & the turtle and she loves the hide-a-squirrel & the hide-a-bird too :rofl:

Thanks for such fantastic service!!

Glad Ruby likes them - isn't she lucky she got them early for a bit! I have Riley a squeaky squiggler and a bottle buddy wrapped up under the Christmas tree. I can't wait to give it to him - he's giong to love the noise of the bottle buddy.

The hedgehog noise is good - I was doing a stocktake the other day and they kept grunting when i put stuff on them. Imagine the postman delivering the parcels, they give them a squeeze and the parcel grunts :(

Edited by wagsalot

Hi Wags, got ours too!!! Lovely thanks. They are all perfect and I'm dying to have a play. but I can't let the girls see!! They watched me open the package and the 'bottle' buddy made a noise and they were soooooo interested :( Very nosey!!! I quickly checked it all out and put them high in the cupboard!! Bloody dogs are 'stalking' the cupboard now and WANT the package. :( xxx

• 2 weeks later...

we opened our hide a squirrel yesterday. I was a little apprehensive as we gave the two Jack Russells the biscuit that was enclosed (A big thankyou) and they loved them i was worried i had spent the money on the wrong present(could've just bought your biscuits and they would've been happy)

but for 2 days now they have not put the squirrels or the tree trunk down. It is now pretty normal for Blister to walk around witha tree trunk on her snout

the only problem is I have to continually put the squirrels back inside. but to have 2 dogs continually fight over the same toy and put it on each other's head and then play tug of war with the squirrels has bought us loads of laughter in our house.

thank you . we will soon be purchasing more of these toys

and when i get clever i will send you photos for your web site

THANK YOU

Pumpit and Blister

No worries pumpitdog

I gave Riley a bottle buddy and squiggly squeaker for Christmas. The squiggly squeaker got a hole in it within 5 minutes (so im going to have to de stuff it), but the bottle buddy has been a massive hit. Riley's been playing with it constantly .

• 2 weeks later...

Those that got bottle buddies how are your dogs liking them?

I can't believe how much Riley loves his and I can't believe he hasn't damaged it. I reckon its my favourite one out of our entire range at the moment.

Edited by wagsalot