They're Here!

leopuppy04

The pup between the two blue girls has a patch on the right part of its head and body that is the same colour as the blue girls on my screen. How strange!

Oh, and I love the pic of the black tri lying on its back with its paws up...soooo cute!

ETA - bummer, too slow! Yep, that's what I meant spoilt lab :wave:

Edited by GoldieBoy

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY - more puppy pics! :laugh:
and 6 babies in a row (I did not arrange this shot :rofl: )

6babiesinarow.jpg

It looks like there are 3 blue merles in this pic - is it just the lighting? :wave:

the third puppy in is a black tri.. its the gorgeous mismark. The "blue merle" we are seeing is her white fur folding in an oppisite direction to the "whiter" coat. lol.

I had to go and look really closely ata each puppy.

BTW: the mismark is my favourite

Lp they look fab! I love the baking tray of babies. I'm always telling Koori she's so cute I could eat her but those babies are sooo adorably cute that I think Koo is safe now. :laugh:

:wave: at your dream though, I have wierd dreams like that. Glad I'm not the only one.

Is Panda the only one with a name? Look out with that. Eby was the only one with a name in her litter too and she stayed it's fatal I tell you! She is adorably cute though, I love the little tris all in a row how sweet.

Edited by Natsu chan

:wave: at Polly Pocket and Piglet! So has daddy any preferance yet or is he being good? My OH would try to hide them all so we could keep them if it was him. Though 6 fully grown Aussies would be a bit hard to hide. :laugh:

How are Leo and Kinta?

Dad named polly :rofl:

I found it confusing since "Ollie" already had a name :wave:

Kinta's doing really well- she's a great mum but likes to tell strangers off for coming in the house :rofl: Leo is happier now that mum has resumed obedience and agility :rofl:

Even Kinta wants to train again :laugh: