Doggy Wipes.

Ive seen them both online and at most of the cheap stores. We bought a few tubs from cheap as chips for $2 a while ago. I hate the smell of them but they worked well for cleaning up Kei's paws when he mis-aimed and peed on them :rolleyes: also handy for travelling.

That said, I will probably just buy baby wipes if I ever needed them again, and a wet flannel works just as well for a quick clean-up.

I wouldn't use them for an all over bath though... they stink!

Has anyone used them & do they work? Also where do you get them? I asked once at a pet warehouse & they didn't have any.

I've heard you can use them in place of a bath. For emergency use only I'd say for times when the dog gets dirty & can't be bathed.

Has anyone used them & do they work? Also where do you get them? I asked once at a pet warehouse & they didn't have any.

I've heard you can use them in place of a bath. For emergency use only I'd say for times when the dog gets dirty & can't be bathed.

I usually buy them from pet shops. The Petcare 2000 warehouse (I go to the one at Castle Hill) keeps them, or CJ's Petmart in Hornsby. They are not a good alternative to bath, but good for quick wipes if there is a bit of mud or their paws are dirty.

I got all excited when the dog wipes first came out as they advertised they were a '60 second bath'.

Tried them, and you might as well save your money and get baby wipes.

The only difference between wipes of any brand is the smell and the amount of water they put in them.

My last litter I had to raise myself as the mum was sick and wouldn't mother.

I went through packs of wipes - so I am now a wipe expert!! :(

I have used the Fido brand which cost about $10. I now use Curash Baby wipes that are fragrance free. They cost about $4.50 for around 80. They are just as good, are cheaper and you get a lot more for your money. They only difference is the Curash ones are slightly smaller than Fido brand.

They are great for quick clean ups.