I've Fallen In Love

You amateur!

Oh, how cute :laugh:. Shut up ....... please :D, Jeff. :)

I have seen the way YOUR dog takes out the garbage. Hhhhmph!!! It would be helpful if the garbage STAYED in the garbage bin!! :vomit:

ETA: Ok .... so who dobbed? I asked for Jeff not to be told. Staranais? :(

He is just sorting out the recyclables from the rubbish. :) :D

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, do you prefer working or show kelpie's?

LL, I prefer working line kelpies....you know, the kelpies that don't look like kelpies :)

Labradors in the UK and US have split (show - working), as they have in recent times Australia.

Show and working lines simply have different perfection criteria. Might I humbly add Customs labradors also.

Hey photo of JP and Dan. Cool, glad Poodlefan (and Lara) did not add a certain photo of a pick up dog at the stake while Dan and Yo competed together.

Was that Yank? :D

No Peppa pie. They needed a water pick up dog so I offered her. The photo was a very wet Peppa on my lap. She was lying on her side, eyes looking up and licking. Cute snap - spoilt working labradors. Guilty. ha.

Wot photo? 3562000552_ff58afb3a7_m.jpg:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey, do you prefer working or show kelpie's?

LL, I prefer working line kelpies....you know, the kelpies that don't look like kelpies :D

Labradors in the UK and US have split (show - working), as they have in recent times Australia.

Show and working lines simply have different perfection criteria. Might I humbly add Customs labradors also.

Hey photo of JP and Dan. Cool, glad Poodlefan (and Lara) did not add a certain photo of a pick up dog at the stake while Dan and Yo competed together.

Was that Yank? :rofl:

No Peppa pie. They needed a water pick up dog so I offered her. The photo was a very wet Peppa on my lap. She was lying on her side, eyes looking up and licking. Cute snap - spoilt working labradors. Guilty. ha.

Wot photo? 3562000552_ff58afb3a7_m.jpg:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: I've seen it already but isn't she a doll-face :)

Rover is from a lady who breeds for the guide dogs. Don't know if they're from show or working lines.

I think hes bootiful

11.jpg

Someone making a weird noise so he went all stiff and too attention!

12.jpg

Then after seeing it was fiiine...

:( Huzzah for fit and lean labradors!

Edited by JenIsAwesome