Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

Yep - officially warned by the groundskeeper. :p

Apparently you need to contact him first, and he was most worried that we actually had someone "instructing" us because that is a no-no unless it is a club-organised training session. Anyone watching us for half a minute would have seen that we, um, weren't being instructed in any way.... :cry: I explained that we were all new and didn't know any better.

But we had fun!!!!! :cry:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

should have got his number so we could ring for next time :rofl: He didnt appreciate us chatting when we finished though at all.

I have been there loads with toby by myself in ring 1 and he never ever said anything always saw us must have been cause me and toby obviously need the practice :laugh:

Aziah did you try and set up too early :thumbsup: Deb we are on the otherside of where we normally go too :( you know the mat to look for LOL

Well no but yes...I had to drop the car in this morning (emergency) to get a new clutch fitted (no car until tomorrow now). I had packed 3 gazebos to set up on my way home this afternoon but of course had to remove them from my 4WD when I dropped it off to be fixed.

So it was pure luck that my work colleague had followed me to the car place because he's got a 4WD too, otherwise there's no way they'd have fit into a normal size car. So obviously I couldn't take them back to work (because person droppnig me home today has a normal size car) :laugh:

Thought I'd call into HB and I did, thought I'd do the right thing and explain the extenuating circumstances but NO - no not their problem and I would not be allowed to set-up. I had to leave my 3 gazebos there :( and go back this afternoon (simply because it was 2 hours before noon) those gazebos better still be where I left them when I return after work!

Edited by Aziah

Oh dear - sorry, Aziah, we probably made him cranky yesterday and if he hadn't had to put up with us he probably would have let you set up!

Thanks for the spot, Bec & Rich - hopefully no-one will be too upset when I get there tomorrow to set up .....

I'm not sure if I'm going to show tomorrow or not - it's my MIL's birthday tomorrow, and I should call in there with the kids, and it's hard to do that with dogs because she doesn't have a yard for them to run in while we're there. I will be there to set up and I do want to have a look around and watch some obedience as well though.

PM we are planning on arriving about noon to set up for the 2pm start. Then 2 shows on Saturday and an early Sunday morning start before we head home again around lunch time.

Hope you plan on popping over at some stage, YES?

PC I have heard it is already pretty full, but then, compared to EP, it may be nothing to us :o

PM we are planning on arriving about noon to set up for the 2pm start. Then 2 shows on Saturday and an early Sunday morning start before we head home again around lunch time.

Hope you plan on popping over at some stage, YES?

PC I have heard it is already pretty full, but then, compared to EP, it may be nothing to us :o

Will try and get there for tomorrows show for a couple of hours BUT WILL be there Saturday :-) OH flies out on his 'Speedy World Jaun' tomorrow so can do whatever I like lol

Yes we did make the grounds keeper alittle cranky didnt we, oh well, I cant see why we cant continue to go their its not like its all that regular and we were actually doing much let alone learning anything LOL

We picjked up our trailer today so my step dad set up our tent and I tried to tell him where i wanted to be set up buttt he doesnt like listening to me veryu much so who knopws whre we wil be sitting LOL

I have to work tomoro morning so who know if I will make it there on time, hopefully I will!

So will be there tomoro and saturday so see who ever when ever!

Edited by sammy_ballerina

I'm tossing up bathing the dogs NOW or getting up at 6am to bath them? Hmmm I think an early morning bath will do cause then they will smell lovely and can dry off in the back of the car, rather than crating them wet over night on such a cold night.

I'm so looking forward to this weekend :laugh: