Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

Hi Guys!

I need a favour next weekend at Hillsborough..

I have a baby shower to go to at about 11 on the Saturday, for a couple of hours, but my OH will be there until about one in the afternoon, Im hoping to be back by about two thirty, three at the absolute latest (I think I would have to kill myself being around babies any longer than that :thumbsup: )

Sooo.. can anybody watch my two aussies for a couple of hours, They pay in kisses and high fives, and of course they are So well behaved :)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys!

I need a favour next weekend at Hillsborough..

I have a baby shower to go to at about 11 on the Saturday, for a couple of hours, but my OH will be there until about one in the afternoon, Im hoping to be back by about two thirty, three at the absolute latest (I think I would have to kill myself being around babies any longer than that :laugh: )

Sooo.. can anybody watch my two aussies for a couple of hours, They pay in kisses and high fives, and of course they are So well behaved :rofl:

:cheer: Sucked in Baby showers suck!

Like I said I can watch them for most of it but may be leaving around2 or 3 or some wehre in the middle there, some one will prolly have a better offer thou :thumbsup:

People still right for a quick show training session wednesday? I was gona have to miss it due to going to sydney to p,lay with puggy babies but dont think thats happening wednesday...OHHHH and we are getting a dog trailer this week, how exciting! :)

OHHHH and we are getting a dog trailer this week, how exciting! :thumbsup:

What are you getting?

Its not a brand name one just a second hand four berth it looks really neat and tidy and we will only have to do one or two things to make it perfect. Now we just need the extra doggies to fill it hehe!

ETA: Its a very good trailer for our first ever trailer!

Edited by sammy_ballerina

OHHHH and we are getting a dog trailer this week, how exciting! :thumbsup:

What are you getting?

Its not a brand name one just a second hand four berth it looks really neat and tidy and we will only have to do one or two things to make it perfect. Now we just need the extra doggies to fill it hehe!

Awesome :)

My trailer won't be making the trip, but we took it to Wollondilly and it was great!

Yeah I told OH today that even though we will be getting a 4th dog this year to really fill our 4 berth we need 8 dogs :cheer:

No all the toys hold things up it's really just the P's!! - that is pekes poms pugs and paps - THEY hold EVERYTHING up :laugh::rofl::rofl::laugh: Put the P's in their own ring and we'd still finish before em :rofl:

Fiona, the conformation show on Friday starts at 2pm and will hopefully be over by the time the Obedience starts at 6pm. Then on Saturday we have 2 conformation shows, the early morning one starts at 8:30am and the afternoon show starts at 4pm. The Obedience starts at 6pm again so some people may miss out if they clash on Saturday afternoon.

:laugh: Not if toys have anything to say about it...LOL Toy group always holds up proceedings! :rofl:

OHHHH and we are getting a dog trailer this week, how exciting! :laugh:

What are you getting?

Awesome :laugh:

My trailer won't be making the trip, but we took it to Wollondilly and it was great!

Yeah I told OH today that even though we will be getting a 4th dog this year to really fill our 4 berth we need 8 dogs :rofl:

Yeah we really just needed one because I have fingers crossed for another pointer one day and we will have atleast two maybe three pugs being shown this year and next year so theres just not enough room for stuff and the dogs! The trailer is good cause 3 pugs can fit in one berth I'm actually thinking we might be able to halth two of the berths some how and turn it into a 6 berth!

We are startring to feel abit more organised we have some trolleys ordered and am getting Kite a pen type thing for shows so I dont have to carry her massive crate everywhere! :rofl:

No all the toys hold things up it's really just the P's!! - that is pekes poms pugs and paps - THEY hold EVERYTHING up :rofl::rofl::laugh::rofl: Put the P's in their own ring and we'd still finish before em :rofl:
Fiona, the conformation show on Friday starts at 2pm and will hopefully be over by the time the Obedience starts at 6pm. Then on Saturday we have 2 conformation shows, the early morning one starts at 8:30am and the afternoon show starts at 4pm. The Obedience starts at 6pm again so some people may miss out if they clash on Saturday afternoon.

:laugh: Not if toys have anything to say about it...LOL Toy group always holds up proceedings! :rofl:

No comment :rofl:

HANG ON A MIN - poocow are you getting your wish??? did you convince your OH for another showy??

Bec

Get with the program Bec :laugh:

What are you getting?

Yeah I told OH today that even though we will be getting a 4th dog this year to really fill our 4 berth we need 8 dogs :rofl:

And, how did he feel about 8 dogs? :rofl:

What are you getting?

And, how did he feel about 8 dogs? :rofl:

He looked like he was going to pass out :laugh:

HANG ON A MIN - poocow are you getting your wish??? did you convince your OH for another showy??

Bec

Yeah an Aussie :laugh:

Sammy - which trolleys are you getting? Am on the hunt for a 2nd.

We went with everyones advise and are getting 2 x OKS Engineering ones so exciting getting all this new stuff! :laugh:

Bec

Yeah an Aussie :rofl:

Sammy - which trolleys are you getting? Am on the hunt for a 2nd.

We went with everyones advise and are getting 2 x OKS Engineering ones so exciting getting all this new stuff! :laugh:

They are top :laugh:

Trying to see if any 2nd hand ones pop up on the classifieds otherwise will get another new one.