Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

Am happy to text you Fiona, we set up right by the gundog ring, I've got a Field and GSPs follow me in :rofl:

thanks! - I'll flick you a pm with it closer to the date ..... I'd love to meet your Field Spaniel ..... always wanted to meet one since I first heard about them being used for truffle hunting down south! :)

Morgs would love to introduce you to Field Spaniels, she just loved meeting new people!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay I am in for training. This week I can do almost any arvo but no laughing at Toby's feet.

I am .....um grooming challenged...................... His feet looked liked they belonged on a yeti so I *tidied* them with book on grooming table and all I can say is poor poor toby :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you show me a pic of what they are ment to look like I can try and help, I like to think I'm pretty good at this whole grooming thing LOL otherwise I dont know why I'm getting paid to do it :)

Wow it's a marathon catching up on this thread after a couple of days!

Steph - congratulations on Morgie's RUBOB!!! :):rofl: :rofl:

LOTG - well done on surviving your first show with Lola. :rofl:

Welcome to showing, Fiona. Can't wait to meet your new pup (and your big guy). I'm hoping to cross the bridge the other way at some point and have a look at the obedience trials too. :cry: I'm at the (not so cool now :o ) toy ring next to Bec, and will be doing runs up to the working dog ring with my big white fluffy baby (Maremma).

Have entries closed yet for Morisset end of January? Better get my butt into gear and enter some more shows.

Any idea when Hillsborough training is on again?

Deb :thumbsup:

Deb - Morisset Ag closes on the 9th, I should be there with Freckles, we just have to do our entries.

Thanks Steph, just found that. Also found that I HAVE LOST MY ENTRY FORM BOOK!!!!! :champagne: I'll have to see if I can borrow a couple. It's always on my desk, and now it has disappeared. Bugger, bugger, bugger. :birthday:

Deb - Morisset Ag closes on the 9th, I should be there with Freckles, we just have to do our entries.

Thanks Steph, just found that. Also found that I HAVE LOST MY ENTRY FORM BOOK!!!!! :champagne: I'll have to see if I can borrow a couple. It's always on my desk, and now it has disappeared. Bugger, bugger, bugger. :birthday:

Download this program and print your own: http://www.lottobreakers.com.au/dogsoft/ It is free and I love it. Makes it so much easier as once you have entered al the dogs details and numbers etc you don't have to put them in everytime. Only thing is it seems to default to ACT for state when printing unless you print from the rpint preview screen.

Thanks Steph, just found that. Also found that I HAVE LOST MY ENTRY FORM BOOK!!!!! :laugh: I'll have to see if I can borrow a couple. It's always on my desk, and now it has disappeared. Bugger, bugger, bugger. :rofl:

Download this program and print your own: http://www.lottobreakers.com.au/dogsoft/ It is free and I love it. Makes it so much easier as once you have entered al the dogs details and numbers etc you don't have to put them in everytime. Only thing is it seems to default to ACT for state when printing unless you print from the rpint preview screen.

I downloaded it, but we have an Apple and it doesn't want to work on my computer! :cry::o

Thanks Bec! 10 should get me out of trouble, because I've only got Aurea & Chester Bear to enter at the moment.

I'll give you my email address too, Steph - I'd like to see your Word doc! AshleyB gave me the Great Rugs tip too! Isn't this forum (and our thread :laugh: ) great???

Thank you!

Deb

What date is the morriset show

30th January :laugh:

Thanx..thought it was feb 30 so not sure where my brain was at LOL!

Anyone doing the cessnock and maitland day shows that are coming up? Not sure when they are but if they are the same as last year there is a two day show on the same weekend as the cessnock show at Medowie i'm thinking I'll do cessnock in the morning then head to medowie and do the night show IF there is one then camp and do the sunday show... LOL Just realised Im think out loud and no one probably cares!

Anyone doing the cessnock and maitland day shows that are coming up? Not sure when they are but if they are the same as last year there is a two day show on the same weekend as the cessnock show at Medowie i'm thinking I'll do cessnock in the morning then head to medowie and do the night show IF there is one then camp and do the sunday show... LOL Just realised Im think out loud and no one probably cares!

When are those shows?

When are those shows?

I dont know :laugh: The maitland and the cessnock one are in feb i think and are advertised in the lastest journal....the medowie ones hasnt be advertised yet, I'm thinking it will be in the next months journal!

When are those shows?

I dont know :laugh: The maitland and the cessnock one are in feb i think and are advertised in the lastest journal....the medowie ones hasnt be advertised yet, I'm thinking it will be in the next months journal!

Damn just looked it up...its the same weekend I'm doing Rylstone/Kandos & Sofala. Also the same weekend as the Canberra Royal.