Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

I have a friend who could do with joining in on Wednesday afternoon next week - can someone let me know for certain what time so I can let her know...

She just needs people to go over the bitch on the table (she's been a little odd the last couple of shows), would you guys be willing?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deb - thats cool tell chester I'll be collecting that payment :) and I am happy to bring a table for the toys

Aziah - sure what kind of dog we'll be at medowie whats the shade set up like?? Is there plenty of room for gazebos??

Poocow thinking of making a trip to EP to sus it out :) You doing medowie??

Ta

Bec

Wow, Bec - Erskine Park! Thanks for the table offer! Is it only for toys or can I put Aurea on it too?? :)

We'll do Medowie, too, as it's just around the corner for us. Probably Maitland & Cessnock - I'll have to have a look at all the dates properly.

Deb - thats cool tell chester I'll be collecting that payment :love: and I am happy to bring a table for the toys

Aziah - sure what kind of dog we'll be at medowie whats the shade set up like?? Is there plenty of room for gazebos??

Poocow thinking of making a trip to EP to sus it out :) You doing medowie??

Ta

Bec

Thanks AS :eek: she's a Corgi (Pembroke) and her owners name is Bonny...I've just got off the phone and told her the day/time so thanks very much!

Not much shade (Medowie) unless you set-up outside the fence under the trees (which could be a hike to your ring)...plenty of room for gazebos though.

I won't be at Medowie - we fly out for USA on the Sunday :)

Edited by Aziah

Wow, Bec - Erskine Park! Thanks for the table offer! Is it only for toys or can I put Aurea on it too?? :)

We'll do Medowie, too, as it's just around the corner for us. Probably Maitland & Cessnock - I'll have to have a look at all the dates properly.

well see, that will be an extra charge that Aurea will have to pay :)

Ok so wednesday sounds like it will be a good turn out!What days are people entered at hills? We are only doing fri night and sat morn because I got a party to get too.

Were abouts do you live Deb? Im in medowie pretty regularly as my best mate lives there!

Ok so wednesday sounds like it will be a good turn out!What days are people entered at hills? We are only doing fri night and sat morn because I got a party to get too.

I'm entered all weekend :)

I think medowie clashes with something else for me...

Cessnock Ag is the Saturday (AM) of Medowie too...

Just curious, has anyone entered the DOL Pointscore?

Yeah Morgies entered :)

How do you check the current pointscores?

You don't have to wait until the end of the year do you?

Ok.. probably retarded questions.

I assume once 2009 has been tallied and finalised then 2010 will be available for viewing...at the moment you can enter your wins but we can't see the tally other than our own.

I assume once 2009 has been tallied and finalised then 2010 will be available for viewing...at the moment you can enter your wins but we can't see the tally other than our own.

That would explain it :)

I was just excited about my pointees... lol... already put Lola's in there and was wondering why I couldn't see more :)

That would explain it :)

I was just excited about my pointees... lol... already put Lola's in there and was wondering why I couldn't see more :)

Shouldn't be too long :eek: I haven't even been to a show yet for 2010, roll on Hillsborough weekend!

Edited by Aziah

Wow - heaps on around here in the next few months!

Your trip to the States sound exciting, Aziah. Who's looking after your gorgeous babies??

LOTG - we haven't looked at DOL pointscores yet - all I have at the moment is babies (well, Chester is now a minor so we might look at it soon).