Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eventually I'll get a proper show trolley and the big ol table can be for home use.

This is exactly right. However, I did it the other way around and got a trolley and had to use it for grooming at home until I got my grooming table! Worth having both, but when your first starting out, I guess you have to be patient! Good luck

Just went and spent $80 on a hand trolley to cart everything around... and the grooming table is too big to fit in the gazebo.. keeping in mind that I'm bunking with my uber wonderful breeder who already has it full with her fur-kids... d'oh!!

Eventually I'll get a proper show trolley and the big ol table can be for home use.

This is exactly right. However, I did it the other way around and got a trolley and had to use it for grooming at home until I got my grooming table! Worth having both, but when your first starting out, I guess you have to be patient! Good luck

Yeah I still use my trolley to groom on, don't have a grooming table yet.

Funny story behind how I got my grooming table. Once I got my 2nd show Aussie 'Rebel' I decided it was to hard grooming on the trolley and needed a grooming table to leave up at home. The Spring Fair weekend in 2007 when Rebel was in baby puppy I went and baught one before the show started on the Saturday night. Well... that night I was one very lucky girl and went on to win Baby Puppy in Show with Rebel... and guess what the prize was?

... A grooming table ...

So in a matter of a few hours, I went from having no grooming tables to two grooming tables!

Good luck tomorrow Poocow... it feels odd not getting ready for a show.

Funny story behind how I got my grooming table. Once I got my 2nd show Aussie 'Rebel' I decided it was to hard grooming on the trolley and needed a grooming table to leave up at home. The Spring Fair weekend in 2007 when Rebel was in baby puppy I went and baught one before the show started on the Saturday night. Well... that night I was one very lucky girl and went on to win Baby Puppy in Show with Rebel... and guess what the prize was?

... A grooming table ...

So in a matter of a few hours, I went from having no grooming tables to two grooming tables!

Good luck tomorrow Poocow... it feels odd not getting ready for a show.

Always the case isn't it :(

Morgie came into season today, will still show her as its not too bad.

Shes sporting a lovely pair of pink knickers :)

I think the trolley is going to be the ultimate :(

Oh well, just have to wait... and sell the dumb crate/trolley thing that I bought that doesn't collapse *grrr*

I'm starting to get stressed about tomorrow.. I'm about to wash Lola and then pack up the car.. but I'm freaking out a bit.

Just went and spent $80 on a hand trolley to cart everything around...

:angeldevil: Super Cheap Auto have good quality hand trolleys for $20

Spose it's a wee bit late to inform you of this now though :laugh:

You suck... lol...it was bunnings and we'll b able to use it for other stuff

poocow so do we. The trolley is perfect and toby often has to walk back to the car as the trolley has everything inc grooming box, gazebo, chairs, kids sz inside it. And as the guy said there is no weight limit - only what you can push my 4 yr old son has been known to ride in the trolley with Tobes and my daughter (6) on the lid :laugh:

Poor miss morgie and her knickers - although it really does require a piccy :angeldevil: Toby is going through coat change. Me and my grooming table and combs are inseparable :laugh: I swear his coat knots while I watch it

poocow so do we. The trolley is perfect and toby often has to walk back to the car as the trolley has everything inc grooming box, gazebo, chairs, kids sz inside it. And as the guy said there is no weight limit - only what you can push my 4 yr old son has been known to ride in the trolley with Tobes and my daughter (6) on the lid :laugh:

Poor miss morgie and her knickers - although it really does require a piccy :angeldevil: Toby is going through coat change. Me and my grooming table and combs are inseparable :laugh: I swear his coat knots while I watch it

I'll try and get a pic of her in her knickers for you, they are a lovely light pink colour. Darcy is upset that he gets no clothes :laugh:

Stop it... you people are making me jealous *cries*

I have to save... mortgage repayments come first.

Hey Angel, how old is Toby? Apparently I still have coat change to look forward to with Lola.

The Afghans I just gave up on because they hated grooming so much and there was no real reason to torture them.

you meanie didnt you get darcy some matching knickers :laugh:

poocow so do we. The trolley is perfect and toby often has to walk back to the car as the trolley has everything inc grooming box, gazebo, chairs, kids sz inside it. And as the guy said there is no weight limit - only what you can push my 4 yr old son has been known to ride in the trolley with Tobes and my daughter (6) on the lid :mad

I'll try and get a pic of her in her knickers for you, they are a lovely light pink colour. Darcy is upset that he gets no clothes :laugh:

almost 10 months - show weekend at morriset was the start 2 weeks ago. Least the back end is clipped for lola:) I am jealous of that right now :angeldevil:

Hey Angel, how old is Toby? Apparently I still have coat change to look forward to with Lola.

The Afghans I just gave up on because they hated grooming so much and there was no real reason to torture them.

almost 10 months - show weekend at morriset was the start 2 weeks ago. Least the back end is clipped for lola:) I am jealous of that right now :angeldevil:

LOL... well Lola is 15 months... fingers crossed I missed it *evil grins*