Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

Yes Jess come along if you can make it I might be able to give you a few grooming tips...well lets face it, if I cant then I'm really not a very good groomer am i? LOL

Never thought i'd need tips on a short haired dog! Haha. But you know how he had that spot from the hot spot? Well the hot spot is all gone, but his fur is looking like that in a few spots on his back and I have no idea why (i'm sorry i'm not very good at explaining!) I should get my roster this weekend so will be able to let ya's know. If i'm on thursday hopefully they've just put me on the morning shift!

I know its so silly isnt it, you'd think short hair= little work but they always find a way to prove you wrong! :eek:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well I can offer you a challenge - le brat is peeing ALL over his legs - his WHITE legs.................

just when I think maybe I can do this he raises the bar that much more out of reach and yes before you ask - he does do it DELIBERATELY!!! he does!!!

Leo has just started cocking his leg, and my god it's the funniest thing ever! It's like a half cock, kind of like he wants to but it's just too much effort. Lol.

Ok, I am working thursday, but am on the morning shift so finish at 2, so if you'se decide to go afternoon i'm there!

Awesome.

Soo who wants to suggest a time I said 5.30 6 earlier but we can definately do earlier if it works for everyone, at first i wasnt sure who would be working ect so was thinking later would be beter but now thinking maybe 4ish or something is a better time, suggestions guys?

I just hope I have a car the radiator blew up today. Fingers crossed it can get fixed tomorow or wednesday!

My radiator blew up a couple of weeks ago! Such a bloody pain! And now my battery/starter motor is givig me troubles, it never ends!

Expect me there I thurs though!