Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone have any shows left for this year?

We are all done - on 97 points! :rofl: The male I show is also only 2 points away from his title!

Our next show is the weekend before Australia Day. :laugh:

:rofl: 2 points, thats just not fair is it?

No shows here, starting 2010 at hilsbro around jan the 15th I think! :crossfingers:

We are all done - on 97 points! :shrug: The male I show is also only 2 points away from his title!

Our next show is the weekend before Australia Day. :rofl:

No shows here, starting 2010 at hilsbro around jan the 15th I think! :laugh:

I know! Only two for Riley and 3 for Holly - Holly got the last 2 BOBs and Riley the two RuBOBs, if Riley had taken one BOB instead he would have had his title and been retired from the show ring - he doesn't like showing much. I've only titled one dog so far who was Ruby, hers here mostly 6 or 7 point challenges (one 11 pt challenge that titled her at the Royal though) so titling Holly and Riley is going to be so exciting! :rofl:

We are all done - on 97 points! :shrug: The male I show is also only 2 points away from his title!

Our next show is the weekend before Australia Day. :rofl:

I know! Only two for Riley and 3 for Holly - Holly got the last 2 BOBs and Riley the two RuBOBs, if Riley had taken one BOB instead he would have had his title and been retired from the show ring - he doesn't like showing much. I've only titled one dog so far who was Ruby, hers here mostly 6 or 7 point challenges (one 11 pt challenge that titled her at the Royal though) so titling Holly and Riley is going to be so exciting! :rofl:

I know a few people that only needed a handful of points before the new year to title dogs, some happened some didnt!

We are all done - on 97 points! :laugh: The male I show is also only 2 points away from his title!

Our next show is the weekend before Australia Day. :xmascheer:

:eek: 2 points, thats just not fair is it?

I know! Only two for Riley and 3 for Holly - Holly got the last 2 BOBs and Riley the two RuBOBs, if Riley had taken one BOB instead he would have had his title and been retired from the show ring - he doesn't like showing much. I've only titled one dog so far who was Ruby, hers here mostly 6 or 7 point challenges (one 11 pt challenge that titled her at the Royal though) so titling Holly and Riley is going to be so exciting! :cry:

I know a few people that only needed a handful of points before the new year to title dogs, some happened some didnt!

It's SO frustrating - little Chester only needs 100 points! Almost there! :love::love::eek:

Hopefully all your lovelies will be Champs come January. :xmassmile:

Deb