angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done Taite!!!! :cry: :cry:

Go morgie!! tobes is only on 26 lol we havent had many shows where he qualfies....or behaves :D

Morgs is naughty at home, but in the ring she knows its show time and works well.

Fletcher knows it's show time too! Little show pony!! Stands there wiggling his little tail, sparking up, moving his feet to make sure they're right.. haha.

My only problem, which we're just starting to over come, is him lagging behind when moving... he seems so disinterested like "uh we end up back there anyway, why didn't we just stay there? i'm not bloody running" .. BUT we've been working at it - offlead, running, fun, treats etc...and on Saturday he really sparked up and ran like a beauty, and whadya know, he goes RUBOB against 9 other Sams! It pays to show nicely :cry:

We're only on 7 points... his two decent RUBOBs have been reserve dog challenge, but his only BOB was over his champion 2 year old three quarter sister, so i was happy with that anyway.. he would have gotten the 6 points that day anyway (being the only dog) but it was nice to get the extra one for the BOB!

Edited by Bindii

she's gorgeous Deb. Gotta love the working breeds :rofl:

OK so mine not a small soft puppy fluff puppy BUT here is my new ring mate Kombinalong The Eagle Is Super

Matty.jpg

It's going to be interesting getting picks of him as all he wants to do is sit in my lap :rofl: But we will work on it. Fingers crossed I got his entries in in time for Morisset too.

no not completely abandoning them PC, see Mary is still in my signature :rofl:

Besides, I have to stay in good with the gundog people as I'll probably spend more time sitting around that ring waiting since ACDs are in and out so early on. I just need to remeber to watch the working ring for groups if Matt continues on his winning way :rofl:

I wannnnnt another show hopeful!!!

So do I, but OH says no :)

Me too but parents say no. :xmascheer: I want a red tri male Aussie to show, no matter how hard showing red tris are! :eek:

I want a black field bitch!

Once Top goes to the bridge I will get OH his Aussie, a blue merle.

simply gorgeous deb...cant wait to cuddle that one!! but tell chester he's still my second best boy!

poocow we so have to work on your OH

sammy - I KNOW you havent been good I've seen you back chatting you your mummy :):o you should know better - mummies and santa are best buds - (although my kids are getting band hero so may not talk to santa for a while - I still havent forgiven the one at myer for giving my kids recorders on there way to the car last week!!!!!)

Mel - where were ou last night. Toby walked straight - not the first time but in the end he did. YAY NICKY Toby has a crush on her I think :laugh:

We are getting a new bubba in the new year hopefully :) I want a little Hav girl with NO WHITE!