Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL Atleast you have a dog who will take a treat, feel free when you meet Kite to try and feed her, she's just bloody hopeless, she might take it but 9 times out of ten she will drop it or lie down and eat it...althou I've never tried anything as yummy as roast chicken! Toys are her motivation and some times the over motivate her LOL!

Sounds like a good line up at home bake...hilltop hoods would be awesome!

We are walking on the show lead now :D Mostly :laugh:

How are the babies going Deb?

Hi Dotty,

Glad to hear the leash training is going well. I need to get my BWF (Maremma) girl on lead properly soon....

Puppies are awesome! They are so gorgeous, each and every one (even our little white pattern black tri girl, Misty). Here's the link to our photos of them - http://picasaweb.google.com/GODOPTOM/VivianeSPups#

We are keeping the red tri boy - he is going to be my hubby's new obedience buddy. I really wanted a girl for showing, but unfortunately a white pattern black tri isn't going to meet that criteria so I'm not sure what to do now. The blue merle boys are going to be beautiful - each one has lovely colouring in very different ways. Just not sure that we should be keeping two boys from the one litter.

I am looking forward to meeting Peach in the New Year - and have heard through our obedience club that there may be another red merle baby girl in the show ring as well. Exciting times for the Aussie newbies! :laugh:

We are walking on the show lead now ;) Mostly :eek:

How are the babies going Deb?

Hi Dotty,

Glad to hear the leash training is going well. I need to get my BWF (Maremma) girl on lead properly soon....

Puppies are awesome! They are so gorgeous, each and every one (even our little white pattern black tri girl, Misty). Here's the link to our photos of them - http://picasaweb.google.com/GODOPTOM/VivianeSPups#

We are keeping the red tri boy - he is going to be my hubby's new obedience buddy. I really wanted a girl for showing, but unfortunately a white pattern black tri isn't going to meet that criteria so I'm not sure what to do now. The blue merle boys are going to be beautiful - each one has lovely colouring in very different ways. Just not sure that we should be keeping two boys from the one litter.

I am looking forward to meeting Peach in the New Year - and have heard through our obedience club that there may be another red merle baby girl in the show ring as well. Exciting times for the Aussie newbies! :scared:

What obedience do you go to Deb? I know someone with a very nice Aussie litter coming up, maybe she will have a girl for you to show? Pm me if you want details! :)

Yeah it was pretty good Ash!

I was a bit tired for the show today but it was over by 12 so came home for a nanna nap ;)

Morgie BOB today so shes on 78 points.

Yay Morgie - not far to go now!! :) How old is Morgie, now?

She's 8 months :scared: