Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL I always think that too :laugh: only in Toby's case not only does it make him look worse but it also makes him behave worse. He *knows* if the other dog is a Hav too and he goes NUTS especially if its Doc :thumbsup: And of course doc struts and always behaves.....

Anyone who needs this theory proven is welcome to watch Toby go in on saturday after Doc and Jo and Sunday when hes a nigel no friends again :laugh: Although for us I would much rather have Jo to show with/against than be a nigel eveytime

I got my numbers today too.. Maybe Peach will have some competition... Hope not, will make me looks worse :thumbsup:

Forgot to add FionaC we'll be there sunday morning too :rofl: and you can always drop by our unofficial training on wed at 4 at the showgrounds. That way if you want to bring an entry form, ask questions, practice stacking a dog ect you can you can borrow toby :rofl: who may be the least like a GSP out of the lot. Most of us a relatively new to it but we all have fun and help each other out. You can put faces to names too before the show make us easier to spot LOL.

Bec

Is the training going to be at 4pm? I finish work at two...So hopefully I can get out of there quickly, have a shower and make it. How long are you'se planning on being there for? You will be able to see how much the monster has forgotten, considering how slack i've been

Is the training going to be at 4pm? I finish work at two...So hopefully I can get out of there quickly, have a shower and make it. How long are you'se planning on being there for? You will be able to see how much the monster has forgotten, considering how slack i've been

Yep, planning to be there at 4pm - I guess we'll be there an hour or so? Should be fun! :thumbsup:

Yep, planning to be there at 4pm - I guess we'll be there an hour or so? Should be fun! :rolleyes:

Hour or so...LOL I can see us there alittle bit longer than that chitter chatting and what not :thumbsup:

jessm, I don't have a spare or an original either. BUT I could print the pages needed from the web site if noone else can help you out. I would be lost without my web access. Just email DogsNSW and they can get you access quick smart for future mix ups.

Hey Jess,

You can have mine if you like - just remind me by PM or post tomorrow and I can bring it to "training" tomorrow afternoon. I can access the web so I'm happy with that.

Which month do you need?

I also had to ring Dogs NSW to get web access - it was easily fixed with one quick phonecall, which I must say surprised me! :cry:

Deb

Edited by The Ark