Chicken Frames Vs Carcasses

SmoothieGirl

So I generally feed Bronte chicken wings, lamb flaps or lamb necks.

I see many references on the site in regards to chicken frames or chicken carcasses. This has confused me some, is there a difference and if so, what constitutes each?

My definition would be that a chicken carcass is one with all the meat on, like you would roast, and chicken frames is a stripped carcass, so with almost no meat.

Can you let me know what you guys believe each are and also which is better to feed.

I use frame or carcase to mean the same thing - the bones with the meat removed. Sometimes you get backs, which are (obviously!) just the back (the front ribs staying with the breast-meat when removed I guess?)

If I was feeding a chicken as in a roasting chicken with the meat on I would refer to it as a chicken ;)

Chicken frames and Chicken carcusses are the same thing ;)

The amount of meat on them can vary depending on what 'parts' have been taken from them if that makes sense. Sometimes there will be a fair bit of meat and organs, or the neck will be left on and other times it's mainly bones with a little bit of meat around them (wings, drumsticks, thigh and breast meat is always removed though)

ours still have necks and heads on most of them... that freaks me out but that's a whole ther story :)

I wish ours still had head and neck still on! I hear brain is just chock full of taurine, great for cats.