Dog Fight, What To Put On Punture Wounds?

The honey they sell - as a general rule in the supermarkets have been treated at high temperatures etc so would be safe. Active Manuka honey isn't.

The Jarrah one I posted the link to say that it has been lab tested to have the same or higher rating than Manuka honey from NZ

You cannot take fruit from the southern half of WA into the region above somewhere past Geraldton to protect our growing regions in places like Canarvon. There are pretty strict laws governing the moving of fruit, vegies and other produce within WA as well as at the border.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and you cant take grass clippings over either! when i moved there, they searched everything we had on us, asked did we have a mower in the trailer, as the grass clippings can not be taken into WA (no idea why anyone would pack a dirty lawnmower! get shit all over the rest of your stuff!)

Just thought i would add that incase anyone was going to take grass clippings over to wa :)

Edited by Teebs

Just thought i would add that incase anyone was going to take grass clippings over to wa

That is very funny!

Us west aussie's are not sounding very accomodating at the moment are we!!!!!

I will remember that for when I go to SA and Vic next year!

and you cant take grass clippings over either! when i moved there, they searched everything we had on us, asked did we have a mower in the trailer, as the grass clippings can not be taken into WA (no idea why anyone would pack a dirty lawnmower! get shit all over the rest of your stuff!)

Just thought i would add that incase anyone was going to take grass clippings over to wa :)

When we moved over we bought all our gear over in a container and had to pressure wash the mower, motor bikes etc to make sure there was no soil on them etc.

We don't have a health food shop, but will check out the supermarket and pharmacy, so I know where it is if I need it - hopefully I won't

Rommimum, when I tried to get Manuka Honey I was told you can't get it in WA because of the quarantine:-( So I don't think you'll find it locally.

Apart from that, even if you could find it in your supermarkets, I wouldn't bother as most (if not all) of the supermarket supply carries UMF 5+. I wouldn't bother with a UMF less than 20+.

Went to a few pharmacies but cant find that stuff dancinbc :) I did get some manuka honey though from the health food section :eek:

That's strange. All our local chemists here in SW Sydney seem to have it.

Yes - but you're in NSW, not WA.

Went to a few pharmacies but cant find that stuff dancinbc :( I did get some manuka honey though from the health food section :)

Yes - but you're in NSW, not WA.

Missymoo is in Vic not WA and most stuff that is available in NSW is also in Vic. Anyway I have posted the link to it online.

Went to a few pharmacies but cant find that stuff dancinbc :) I did get some manuka honey though from the health food section :heart:

I asked in two chemists :eek: Thanks for the online pharmacy, will order from there :rofl:

Update on both boys: fine, no swelling or infections, keeping up with betadine though for a bit. I still have no feeling in my little finger though..is quite annoying!! :(