I Have Done It

Good luck :D and fingers crossed it doesn't all go pearshaped between now and then - as that often happens. :D

I am trying to work out when to enter Beans in her first UD trial - its still a case of......Are we there yet????? :(

:D Good onya biker_girl - that's Ulverstone? Darn - too far for me to come and watch. I'm sure she'll do you proud - she's a lovely worker. But if not - hey, they don't call it "Futility Dog" for nothing :( .

Good luck biker girl our first UD went better then I thought its been the rest that haven't :rofl: . As for Ptolomy yes you really do need to work out when your entering miss Beans in UD as it sounds like she is going to be wonderful :thumbsup: .

:) Good onya biker_girl - that's Ulverstone? Darn - too far for me to come and watch. I'm sure she'll do you proud - she's a lovely worker. But if not - hey, they don't call it "Futility Dog" for nothing :p .

Tassie, we will be coming down for the back to back doubles trials next month, so hopefully will catch up with you & your gorgous furbabies then!

Thanks everyone :) I am really looking forward to "seeing" where Seven is at with her training (we just don't have the trials down here)

Ptolomy........I am expecting it to become abit "pearshaped" but hey that's trialing & competing with an independant thinking individual.......our dogs!

Will let everyone know how "well" we do on the day :eek: :D