Heartworm Tablets

Jessm

I've always brought Heartguard for Rox, but i've just found the heaven sent internet shopping for these things, and came across the Valuheart, is this a generic version of the heartguard and the same thing at half the price? Has anyone used it? I was just wondering whether to stick on heartguard or try this..

Yep, we've tried quite a few including that one.

From memory it was much cheaper but have gone back to the Heartguard as it is more readily accepted by my dogs and I don't have to poke them down their throats. :)

Yep, we've tried quite a few including that one.

From memory it was much cheaper but have gone back to the Heartguard as it is more readily accepted by my dogs and I don't have to poke them down their throats. ;)

Ahk. I might try it. I think Rox likes me sticking my fingers down her throat and Leo is a hoover and eats his tablets like they're treats anyway :) Thanks.

I swapped Pele over to Valuheart, as they are the same ingredients but much cheaper :) They aren't a chewable tho', but that doesn't matter to "Miss Piggy".

There is another generic heartworm monthly that is water soluble with the same ingredients as Heartguard called Nuheart, both Valuheart and Nuheart are available from Vet-N-Pet Direct :(

Guest belgian.blue

I have Valuheart arriving any day now .. bought it online.

Was going to get the chewables but ahhh so expensive!

Ivy is fine with tablets in some of her breakfast meat, so should be easy as to start using Valuheart.