Litters Due: October 2009

jerojath

Hi all!

Just thought I'd pop back in here and see how all our October babies are coming along.

Congratulations once again to everyone!

Gee Ellz - Alice is a spunk!

Here's a couple of pics of my "K" litter, now 6.5 weeks.

post-14146-1259760456_thumb.jpg

post-14146-1259760468_thumb.jpg

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last six weeks has flown by.

Here is Bad Alice on a jaunt in the great outdoors just now.

Razzed up the greyhound, growled at the Stafford, barked at the BIG orange monster (horse) and stalked another small fluffy orange monster in the long grass!

She loves being a big puppy! :)

alice_6weeks.jpg

The last six weeks has flown by.

Here is Bad Alice on a jaunt in the great outdoors just now.

Razzed up the greyhound, growled at the Stafford, barked at the BIG orange monster (horse) and stalked another small fluffy orange monster in the long grass!

She loves being a big puppy! :thumbsup:

alice_6weeks.jpg

She looks gorgeous. :love:

First stacked shot of Bad Alice. Not bad for a one-handed effort, first "real" time at being stacked. 'scuse the topline...the tummy is dragging it down a tad....she's not exactly a lightweight! :laugh:

alice13dec09.jpg

And a profile shot......I'm just loving this little girl's dark eyes! :laugh:

alicehead13dec09.jpg

Ellz, Im sorry, thats not "BAD ALICE", no way possible :rofl::rofl:

She's "WICKED ALICE"...........

Those eyes say it all :laugh::( ;)

ETA... She is gorgeous though :laugh:

When she's good she is very very good, when she is bad she is horrid, wicked, evil, monstrous, revolting and just plain BAD!!! :clap:

You'll get to cuddle her early next year!! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Firestone....she loved meeting you and her Aunty Gsdzrul too! :rofl:

:) Bad Alice certainly had a blast! She thinks now that if being a lady means going to dog shows and playing with all the nice people (and dogs), then maybe it won't be sooooo bad to be one SOMETIMES!!! She met so many other dogs....played with Borzois, Basenjis, GSDs, an Akita, Whippets, a Border Terrier, a Harrier and even got a Sibe in a headlock!

I was so impressed with her temperament....even the sudden light and sound show, whirly things blowing off roofs and other dogs going off their heads in the storm didn't phase her! :o

She was one VERY tired little girl when we got to the car though....slept all the way to Mr Ellz' house. Managed to rouse herself for some cuteness to tell "Daddy" all about her big social outing and then flaked it on the bed and didn't even stir until get-up time on New Years' Day! :laugh: