Litters Due: October 2009

jerojath

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick photo of Miss Purple that I snapped just now. She has been in this position for ages. Her heffalump sister isn in a milk coma! :laugh:

post-864-1257281570_thumb.jpg

The girls are beautiful ellz :rofl:

I'm so glad little miss purple is still hanging in there and feeding off mum, hopefully she has turned the corner. :p

Edited by hilaryo

:rofl: Ellz im so glad your little purple gilr is doing well! Yay for you adn all your hard work!

BB im so sorry, in know how heartbroken you must be :rofl::rofl:

My remaining 3 boys out of a litter of 6 - are going great guns and very FAT! They were all born around 300 grams and are now 800grams at 1 week of age! :rofl:

post-6570-1257297399_thumb.jpg

post-6570-1257297423_thumb.jpg

post-6570-1257297436_thumb.jpg

I went to check on the babies about 9.00am and blenheim girl had gone. :rofl:

The two tris had not moved from where I placed them after the 8.00am feed, just checked now and they have almost gone.

This is the most devastating litter I have had in 20 years of breeding dogs. Have lost litters of kittens before.

Nature can be cruel. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The two tris had not moved from where I placed them after the 8.00am feed, just checked now and they have almost gone.

This is the most devastating litter I have had in 20 years of breeding dogs. Have lost litters of kittens before.

:rofl::rofl::love:

so so sorry BB :rofl: :rofl:

My remaining 3 boys out of a litter of 6 - are going great guns and very FAT! They were all born around 300 grams and are now 800grams at 1 week of age! :rofl:

Aargghhhhh.....it's a Wimpet Monster!! Lookit the size of that mouth! :rofl:

BB, I'm so sorry. :laugh:

I feel so guilty now that my girl is hanging in there. You've been trying to save an entire litter. I've had it easy. :rofl:

Do not feel to bad ellz.

The two tris went late this afternoon. ;) :mad:rofl:

Oh Bilbo Baggins - I am so sorry to read that you have lost your puppies. It is very heartbreaking. Rip little puppies and hugs to you BB. :rofl: