Litters Due: October 2009

jerojath

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: Well, I've learned never to say that I want either gender because the opposite WILL happen so I would like a nice puppy with the combination of these bloodlines of whatever colour (will be buff or black) with either parents headshape, both parents dark eyes and earset, both parents length of neck and placement of shoulder, would prefer mothers' overall length with fathers' topline but just fathers' topline would be good, both parents tailset, mothers tail carriage (which is partly attitude related :laugh:) and mothers coat texture.

Just a nice blend of both really. No outstanding faults on either parent to correct, but some lovely qualities on both to consolidate. Sire's grandfather is dam's father and they are mostly outcrossed through the dam lines with some very slight linebreeding a tad further back.

I don't think I'm asking for too much! :rofl:

:thumbsup: Ha ha - no not too much. Hopefully you will get your nice blend of good qualities in a single package :rofl:

I have to say your breed is one of my all time favourites. A few years ago here in Brisbane there was a black bitch being shown that just won we over with her personality.

I'd love to own one but the coat could prove a problem :laugh:

:laugh: Ha ha - no not too much. Hopefully you will get your nice blend of good qualities in a single package :(

I have to say your breed is one of my all time favourites. A few years ago here in Brisbane there was a black bitch being shown that just won we over with her personality.

I'd love to own one but the coat could prove a problem :rofl:

Nah, the coat is the easy part. It's the tendency towards stupidity that does my head in most of the time! :thumbsup:

Seriously though, if the puppies resembled either parent I'd be happy. It's a nice pedigree and both parents have some damned nice things about them so it is a breeding that, although it is an OOPS, I am not stressing about having on the way.

Any movement in the mersonmalinois camp tonight??? :cheer:

:) Funny you asked!

The babies were born ALL DAY today...starting at 6:40am and ending at 5:20pm. We had 3 DOA puppies and we will examine them on Monday to see if we can figure out what happened with them.

We have 2 boys & 3 girls! :confused:

The collar colours are: blue & green checks are the boys and pink, flowers and dots are the girls. I will try to get some pics uploaded soon

Yay!!! Congratulations MM! Sorry about the 3 DOA but wonderful to hear of the 5 healthy puppies! :confused:

Cephercat........... looks like you are next! :) Looking forward to pics of Bubelks!

Edited by jerojath

congratulations -- great news -- how did you miss that belly ?

:eek: I swear it only arrived this week. And was hidden by hair as well! :p

Seriously though, until this week, she was only slightly thicker around the middle. The only real symptoms were the pickiness with her food, her nipples staying perky after her season and her slightly enlarged vulva and gummy discharge.

If that belly hadn't appeared, I would have sworn it was a very cunning phantom! :D

Congratulations on everyones babies so far this month my Leoti is still holding on to hers , they are due on the 18th so we are on countdown now

Good Luck Hoshi!

Amy's not due til the 17th, but is showing signs of going early. Sort of.....

Last night she went off her food and dropped (a little) in temp. Heavy nesting etc....

Tonight, she inhaled her dinner, temp is normal and shows no signs of bedding down!!!! :laugh: