Eagle Pack Holistic

These guys used to sell it not sure if they still do

http://www.dirtydogspetsupplies.com.au/

They are happy to deliver things between their stores as well as home delivery, worth giving them a call as not all their products are on their website.

Also Robbo's pet barn used to sell it not sure if they still do either? Don't know if they do deliveries?

Thanks heaps guys!! I'll ring Robbos first and then Petstock!

Don't know where you are located Shellectra, but Robbo's isn't far from me and I can go there for you to pick up the food if you need. This is if you can't make their hours, although I know they are open 7 days a week. If you let me know soon enough I may be able to swing by tomorrow morning. But after that I've got dogs in for B & T to train and then going straight on to my folks for Father's Day, so wouldn't be back until later that day/evening. I live in Berwick so you could pick up from me outside hours if that's more suitable to you.

Edited by Erny

Thanks guys! Thats very generous Erny (my hubby met you a few months ago when we got the big bag off you cos Mandela couldn't have it). We have all tomorrow off so I'll call Robbos and Petstock and make a trip, hope someone has some! Otherwise she'll be on chicken and rice til I get my bag LOL. Dandenong is only 15mins away so hope he has some

... (my hubby met you a few months ago when we got the big bag off you ... hope someone has some! Otherwise she'll be on chicken and rice til I get my bag LOL.

Ahhh yes, that's right :scold:.

I have a small bag of EP Duck you can use and perhaps replace later, if you get stuck.

... (my hubby met you a few months ago when we got the big bag off you ... hope someone has some! Otherwise she'll be on chicken and rice til I get my bag LOL.

Ahhh yes, that's right :love:.

I have a small bag of EP Duck you can use and perhaps replace later, if you get stuck.

Thanks for your kindess! :hug: Will see what I can source today and let you know if I can't find much. Stopped at a pet shop in ferntree gully near obedience but they only had big bags of the large giant puppy. Hopefully the order comes through in a few days and not a week, then I'll be fine!

K9 + Katz Kitchen sell it and offer free delivery (over a certain purchase amount) to a lot of Melbourne: http://k9katzkitchen.com.au/store/index.ph...Cat&catId=3

I have nothing to do with them, but have used them a lot in the past and their service is awesome :dunce: I'd put in orders sometimes and end up with a bag of dog food on my front step the next day.