Memphis

I love dribbly dogs

Memphis wasn't breathing.. my OH went to wake him for his morning weewees and he didn't move.. I drove like a demon to the emergency vet and my OH tried to give him CPR in the car and I kept thinking I could hear my baby breathing again but it was just too late..

I want my boys to be remembered.. not for the tragic circumstances in which they were taken from us but in the wonderful joy they brought to my families life.

Memphis was a spoilt little baby... he used to sleep with his head next to me on the pillow and I could have listened to his little puppy breath for hours.

I had a small glass of water on my bedside table just for him in case he got thirsty in the night and didn't have to get up :thumbsup:

He was the cats 'boss' and didn't let him forget it. He had it all over Cujo as well and with Ruffles playing mumy poor Cujo didn't stand a chance :p

At his one and only show he got Best Baby Puppy In Group and I was so proud I jumped around cheering and clapping my hands.

Our beautiful, bouncy, loving, bossy little bundle of love.

Every time I hear the lady gaga song paparatzi I will always think of how you used to follow me into the bathroom in the mornings and the morning that came on the radio and I was singing to you "puppy, puppy-ratzi"

post-9539-1252554594_thumb.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic