Litters Due In December 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dhana your girl is looking gorgeous.

Is the father white as well?

I have been getting really excited about only having 11 days to go for the first of my 2 girls but

you only have 7 days left........ooooh can't wait to see some piccies

Scarlet has 9 days to go now and I keep forgetting she is pregnant :thumbsup: she was hooning around the back yard last night like normal and not like a heavy pregnant bitch :)

I am hoping I can get a couple nights of decent sleep (Storms's pups are 4 days old) before she has her babies otherwise I think I may go a little insane :laugh:

Leanne

hey Leanne,

No, can't use white over this girl, she doesn't have enough pigment.....

The daddy is black(brindle)/white so we are expecting a nice variety of colours & whites

Poor darlin, she can't get on the lounge now, she mosies over and gets the front up but just can't get the back end to follow..

Its all getting exciting now, everyones babies are getting closer, can't wait to see piccies of them all,

fingers crossed for a trouble free delivery for Scarlett..

Leanne, how many does your breed typically have?

It is hard to say as it also depends on the lines.

Storm last time had 8, this time she had 6 but 3 didn't make it.

Scarlet was 1 of 3 but going on the size of her she may have 6-8, she is a very solid girl and some pups may be hiding up in her ribs.

hey Leanne,

No, can't use white over this girl, she doesn't have enough pigment.....

The daddy is black(brindle)/white so we are expecting a nice variety of colours & whites

Poor darlin, she can't get on the lounge now, she mosies over and gets the front up but just can't get the back end to follow..

Its all getting exciting now, everyones babies are getting closer, can't wait to see piccies of them all,

fingers crossed for a trouble free delivery for Scarlett..

Must admit I do like colour on the Bullies :thumbsup:

See your girl is acting like a pregnant girl should, the only thing different with Scarlet is she refuses to eat dry food now, but she is still a loony :laugh:

OH is taking the kids fishing next weekend so it will be nice and peaceful for Scarlet to have her babies. I am hoping Scarlet will have hers naturally, getting sick of c-section :)

Leanne

This is Indy's first litter, so I have fingers crossed that she follows her mum & litter sisters and has no probs

going naturally... She has got her appetite back and funly enough...prefers the dry food over averything...

I love the coloureds too, hoping for some variety (reds/tri /brindles) as well as the whites

timing is everything....lol

we're going to have a nice quiet house here too cause she is due at the beginning of the last week of school,

Sheera though, she is due just before xmas, but having had a litter before (and being one of the rare ones that has actually read the book) noise really doesn't bother her, but not beyond sending the 2 legged to the grandparents for a day or 2 if I need to cause they are only down the road..