Litters Due In December 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone.

She is 5 weeks and compared to some of the pickies you guys have been putting up, I thought she's not really showing much at all.

Yet I just looked at her tonight and thought OMG - she is starting to look quite pregnant now.

I'm starting to get really excited now.

After a bad start, some little heartache, confusion etc etc - being that Gucci got sick and had a rather early ultrasound to try and check her bladder for swelling and to also check if there were any signs of pregnancy and a silly vet to tell me to rule out all possibility of her being pregnant!

A second ultrasound was done last week because my girl was starting to show and I am pleased to announce that Gucci is pregnant and could see a possible 2 pups on the untrasound!!

We are thrilled to bits! A very lovely christmas present in deed!

She will be due early December around the 9th onwards being a maiden - so was a little off with my first dates - breeder confused me :laugh:

Congratulations to all who have had some great news with confirmation pregnancy with their girls!!

Yes Santa will be busy :hug:

After a bad start, some little heartache, confusion etc etc - being that Gucci got sick and had a rather early ultrasound to try and check her bladder for swelling and to also check if there were any signs of pregnancy and a silly vet to tell me to rule out all possibility of her being pregnant!

A second ultrasound was done last week because my girl was starting to show and I am pleased to announce that Gucci is pregnant and could see a possible 2 pups on the untrasound!!

She will be due early December around the 9th onwards being a maiden - so was a little off with my first dates - breeder confused me :D

Congratulations to all who have had some great news with confirmation pregnancy with their girls!!

Yes Santa will be busy :(

date corrected. :confused:

Expecting a litter of labrador retrievers December 5. Didn't need to ultrasound as it was very obvious quite early she was pregnant and she is growing larger each day.

:eek:

Our girl is almost 6 weeks now and only just starting to show (turns out there are a few in there). You really wouldnt know just looking at her as she just looks well fed. :nahnah:

Expecting a litter of labrador retrievers December 5. Didn't need to ultrasound as it was very obvious quite early she was pregnant and she is growing larger each day.

:eek:

Our girl is almost 6 weeks now and only just starting to show (turns out there are a few in there). You really wouldnt know just looking at her as she just looks well fed. :heart:

Congrats to both of you :nahnah:

Scarelt is 6 weeks tomorrow and is reallt starting to buldge now. I think she is still hiding most up under her ribs as her rib cage is massive :laugh: she is now over double her rib measurements before she mated.

Will try to get some pics of her tomorrow, she has become a real bitch the past week and will not do anything I ask her to :laugh:

Leanne

She will be due early December around the 9th onwards being a maiden - so was a little off with my first dates - breeder confused me :)

Yes Santa will be busy :rofl:

date corrected. :laugh:

Thank you for fixing the change of date - my bad :) lol

And thanks for the congrats The Ark!! :rofl:

Congratulations partipaws & kelpiesrule!! :laugh: :p