Northern Territory Show Circuit 2011

-Megz-

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay finally did the entries after I put all the forms and my chequebook somewhere then flew to Cairns for a couple of days.

posting tomorrow hope they bank the cheques when they are recieved (please)

yay 5 weeks to go and I shall be on my way to the other beautiful place in Australia.

• 3 weeks later...

Darwin Royal entries close a week tomorrow, Friday 17 June.

I have already picked up some entries, checked them and sent acknowledgements. Really looking forward to catching up with some people in Alice Springs as they head North.

Have had a couple of enquiries from exhibitors with Baby Puppies. Not a problem. Just need the confirmed name and registration number before the catalogue is finalised. It is fully understood that the longer closing time makes it hard with details for the babies. Baby Puppies get an especially warm welcome at the Darwin Royal :D

::woot:: Bel :D

There are still some entries at the RASNT office and others that hit mailboxes today that have yet to arrive plus the ones lodged at the various spots accepting entries yesterday and today. They will be picked up and acknowledgments sent next week.

A question I have bounced around a few people already. The RASNT staff are organising an app for the official show site. I am looking at content the general public would want to find. I expect doggie people to source the schedule and understand the information, but a simplified page closer to the time. So far I have prepared a page for the programmers that searches for which breed on which night, start times and contact details for enquiries. Is that all?

Other Section Managers take care of their own, but I want something simple and understandable for the general public that explains the Dog Section.

Time to bring this back to the top.

Only 7 sleeps to go 'til the first show.

I have just spent a couple of days in Alice and met with the clubs, everything is looking good for another great lot of shows and trials.