Two Sweeties

Loving my Oldies

A little family of three was surrendered to Renbury Farm. Baby Bear (about 8-10 months) was adopted but Mummy Vanilla and Dady Caramel were not and so Powerlegs and I have rescued them and I am foster mum - LOL.

Mummy Vanilla is in the usual matted state a Maltese is in when impounded; Dady Caramel, a large Pomeranian Cross German Spita, I think, isn't tooooo bad, just the usual dreadlocks around his ears and copious amounts of loose hair. Mummy Vanilla was carrying about 2 kilos of muck under her eyes and we have got to her just in time as once one lot was cut away, we could see that the skin was wet and weapy and would have become infected very quickly. She probably needs a complete shave, but I will phone the groomer (50 metres up the road from me - aren't I lucky) and see if they would be prepared to come. I don't really want to wait out the quarantine period.

Anyway, here they are. Only a couple of Mummy Vanilla because she wouldn't stand still and is already want to climb on me at every opportunity.

2009CaramelandVanilla001.jpg

2009CaramelandVanilla002.jpg

2009CaramelandVanilla003.jpg

Two naughty ones, so if you are easily shocked, look away. Don't worry, they will be desexed as soon as they have settled in a bit. Plenty of air between and "no bits" involved - LOL

2009CaramelandVanilla004.jpg

2009CaramelandVanilla005.jpg

And the rest are of a boy who is going to be an 100% stunner when properly groomed and regularly brushed.

2009CaramelandVanilla006.jpg

2009CaramelandVanilla007.jpg

2009CaramelandVanilla008.jpg

2009CaramelandVanilla009.jpg

Edited by _Cynthia_

Poor little things. It will be good when she's all clipped off and cleaned up. Is she is season?

No, but she may have been. The pup was estimted to be between 8-10 months old (I didn't see him as he'd already gone to a new home), but her undercarriage is a bit suspicious. Hope she isn't pregnant :bottom:

did they tie in that photo you took?

No, the humping lasted only a few seconds and, although it probably isn't clear in the photo, I could see he was actually nowhere near her, it was just all movement without any bits involved. Don't worry, they will be visiting the vet tomorrow :bottom:

ETA: I keep leaving vital words out - LOL.

Edited by _Cynthia_