Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Happy birthday Dougal :o

Banjo loves plastic bottles too... I take the lid and ring of 600ml bottles then he gets to play with them to his hearts content :)

ETA: GR, I have an e-version of Ian Dunbar's "After getting your puppy". If you PM me your email I will send it to you :p

Edited by mirawee

Happy birthday Dougal :o

Banjo loves plastic bottles too... I take the lid and ring of 600ml bottles then he gets to play with them to his hearts content :)

ETA: GR, I have an e-version of Ian Dunbar's "After getting your puppy". If you PM me your email I will send it to you :rofl:

Thank you! :)

I will PM you shortly! ;)

We did end up going down to the park - and we all stood under the pavillion while the dogs all got very wet chasing balls and each other.

One very wet dog later, I am now sitting down with a drink to warm the cockles of my heart :cry: :p

Emery - You showing Saturday and Sunday??? I will try and find you and introduce myself :o ....I hate being the woos I am and wandering aimlessly around too gutless to introduce myself................Youd think by 42 years of age Id have gotten over it, but no - still a shy kid at heart :laugh::rofl:

I didnt realise there were quite so many shows on this weekend....Seem to be lots of Club Champ & Open shows!! I so hope the weather is kind and it wll be outside. So much nicer than being undercover :D

WX, will you be up there on Sunday for the Non Sporting show???

Labrat will be lovely to meet you :( will look forward to it

Yes we will be there, not sure who is showing the dog yet but Kim is getting someone!! She has a super child handler she is going to ask for the Royal, hopefully she will be ok to do it.

Update on Kims leg ( the Xolo handler) she has tore the hammy from the bone so its a definate 3 months off for her)

J

Oh J not good the offer is there from any show after this sunday to handle for you if you need it i would feel honored lol.

if you are stuck for the royal i can help out there too will pay my own way no worries :) Just give a holler :p

Lisa

I should email clean run and ask for a commission :o Or just some free stuff :rofl: I hope it stays in free shipping for a couple of weeks cause I am facing an unknown bill (the cost of bringing Lincoln home :laugh: )

As excess luggage it should be around $175 mark

I should email clean run and ask for a commission :( Or just some free stuff :rofl: I hope it stays in free shipping for a couple of weeks cause I am facing an unknown bill (the cost of bringing Lincoln home :laugh: )

As excess luggage it should be around $175 mark

Thats not too bad. :o He is coming back on Virgin and I havel already let them know I will have a dog and booked the crate. :D

well show training tonight kelari got handled by helena and she learnt helena doesn't like bs lol.

she cried when she tried to run from helena and got pulled back took her a few shots but she listened in the end then listened when she came back to me.

she kept giving me the sorrow eyes i felt so guilty but i knew she wasn't being hurt she was just playing it up rofl

amazing how much better she was after that though so note to self be more forceful

Too bad she still apparentally doesn't like bait she takes it licks it then spits it :laugh:

I should email clean run and ask for a commission :o Or just some free stuff :rofl: I hope it stays in free shipping for a couple of weeks cause I am facing an unknown bill (the cost of bringing Lincoln home :laugh: )

shouldnt be more than what naca cost to fly to QLD as excess and that was $120 ( he had the larger crate and it was 39 kilos all up!!

Are any of the showies ( or anyone for that matter) going to the spring Fair in NSW in November?

J

what dates i could detour on the way home from townsville :laugh: ?

Thanks Emery but I was looking for someone going this way straight there, its ok just curious!

Townsville mmmmm my son is there, one dog show a year he tells me ! lol

J

Are any of the showies ( or anyone for that matter) going to the spring Fair in NSW in November?

J

what dates i could detour on the way home from townsville :laugh: ?

Thanks Emery but I was looking for someone going this way straight there, its ok just curious!

Townsville mmmmm my son is there, one dog show a year he tells me ! lol

J

Not going to show :o lol i know my breeder travels quite a bit for dog shows over there i am going to go see her and my girl :rofl: