Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Good luck tomorrow Emery thumbsup1.gif

Thanks to Rubystar for visiting today - she was the first of a long procession of visitors. Needless to say the babies are out for the count now. You did good with the photos to Rubystar - think I need to invite you over so we can do it again in a week or so. thumbsup1.gif

Good luck tomorrow Emery thumbsup1.gif

Thanks to Rubystar for visiting today - she was the first of a long procession of visitors. Needless to say the babies are out for the count now. You did good with the photos to Rubystar - think I need to invite you over so we can do it again in a week or so. thumbsup1.gif

Don't need to ask me twice :D

*checks trialling calendar*

After tomorrow there is no retrieving on until July so I'm free as a bird to come puppy smuggle cuddle again thumbsup1.gif

I got some cute photos today on my iphone. And just saw the stacked pics on facebook, yup, I think we did good! Girl 2 stacked nicely, or is it that we just happened to capture a good pic with her before moving laugh.gif

P.S. Toller babies come a veeeeerrrry close second to labbie babies in the cuteness stakes :D laugh.gif Very cute indeed!!! And I taught i-squeak and blondie to hold a dumbell today, how clever are we rofl1.gif

Edited by RubyStar

LOL Rubystar - I will work on the retrieve and bring back part and we should have a trial standard db retrieve by 8 weeks. In fact - you saw the jump over the gate to escape their yard - I might even have a db over the solid by 8 weeks at this rate rofl1.gifeek1.gif

Thanks again for the visit and the photos thumbsup1.gif

laugh.gif

If blonde girl's home falls through, just putting it out there that I'll find room at the inn for her :D rofl1.gifrofl1.gif Somehow I don't think your mum wants to part with her! :p

Wish you had put your hand up earlier......

Have just weighed i-squeak - 4010 grams and he will be 6 weeks old on MOnday. Little Porker biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

If blonde girl's home falls through, just putting it out there that I'll find room at the inn for her :D rofl1.gifrofl1.gif Somehow I don't think your mum wants to part with her! :p

Have just weighed i-squeak - 4010 grams and he will be 6 weeks old on MOnday. Little Porker biggrin.gif

He is my fav from the pics :) i will swop you Gibbs for chubba lol??

laugh.gif

If I hadn't been so foolish as to take on uni while working, I would have been very tempted to :provoke: you! Things happen for a reason I keep telling myself, and I'm sure the dog that is meant to fall in my lap whether I'm truly ready or not will do so one day! Because if I wait to be ready, it will never happen!

Wowzer, i-squeak you little chomp chomp!!

If I hadn't been so foolish as to take on uni while working, I would have been very tempted to :provoke: you! Things happen for a reason I keep telling myself, and I'm sure the dog that is meant to fall in my lap whether I'm truly ready or not will do so one day! Because if I wait to be ready, it will never happen!

Yes to this this! :)

Edited coz I think one this will suffice. :o

Edited by Tiggy

The puppies sound so cute Ptolomy :D

I am currently thinking I need another puppy to keep my current one out of mischief! It works that way doesn't it?? :rofl: Jive is so much more full on now Anikka isn't here to tire her out ROFL

I had a reasonable day at agility yesterday :) Lovely weather anyway :D Banjo had an absolutely appalling run in his very first go at JDX as he just didn't seem to want to be out there at all :p But made it up with a JDX pass in the second trial on a course not really suited to unmotivated dogs so I was doubly pleased :D

Abbey started out very bad but then had some good moments in the last couple of rounds but no passes as I will not baby her around JDM any more :p

Then I had lots of fun doing JD with Jasper in the last trial :D Very amusing since I had only done a couple of things with him before this but very happy as he stayed with me and finished the course (ok so DQed but who cares :p ) And OMG I had to run :eek:

Oi where are the photos then :provoke: :laugh: Very jealous you got puppy cuddles, they sound so adorable :D

Well done mirawee, sounds like you had a busy day :D

I'm going end up spending all weekend at home - got the stinky cold still, what a great way to spend the weekend, bleugh!

Congrats Banjo on the JDX pass!!! thumbsup1.gif And Jasper is just too cute :D

Back from the retrieving trial at Mogumber. So pleased with Ruby, she finished her 3rd trial in a row thumbsup1.gif We got 2nd place (but only out of 4 starters, 2 actually finished the trial), but I'm just pleased she's finishing trials that placings are the least of my worries! She tends to bite down on the birdies a little bit when she's excited so we lost a few points on that a bit today, so LOTS to work on including encouraging that soft mouth she's supposedly meant to have :olaugh.gif

526698_10150873603903036_585378035_10221314_1934886322_n.jpg

Congrats!! That's my biggest problem with Mason he is a fantastic retriever, will search all day for the bird/dummy too but I know his mouth isn't soft enough at this moment in time to enter trials. Funny Gibbs is such a bad chewer but he is fantastic with birds :) he is really good.

Oi where are the photos then :provoke: :laugh: Very jealous you got puppy cuddles, they sound so adorable :D

If Ptolomy is ok with it, I can post my fave pics on here :)

Am I ok to go ahead and share the pics on here Ptolomy?

If Ptolomy is ok with it, I can post my fave pics on here :)

Am I ok to go ahead and share the pics on here Ptolomy?

You sure can - and well done on your efforts today thumbsup1.gif

You sure can - and well done on your efforts today thumbsup1.gif

Okie doke, uploading some now.

Thanks ptolomy i burnedwith both girls but got minor in show with the male i show and got an excellent grading (top grading v ) with the junior bitch i show

Congrats emery!!! thumbsup1.gif