Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

My dummy and dokken order has arrived :cheer: I love getting mail! Can't wait to get home and open it! Shame it's not for me to play with :laugh:

Yay!!! :thumbsup: I love mail.

I got a puppy collar and leash the other day... It's so ittby bitty it's hard to believe that puppies are ever that small! Plus I finally get to buy girly stuff again :D

Hi, another sandgroper here! Anyone got a website link to the seadogs breaky? Not sure what it is but I am keen to go and have a look.

Robbie and Connie

The Perth Bichon Frise Fellowship

Hello and welcome. I have no idea what Seadogs Breaky is sorry, but if you come in and say we need to see photos of your wonderful dogs :D

Hey i thought u guys wanted to order dokken together?? Now i see u guys have already??

RV made me do it :rofl:

She found another website that does them with cheaper shipping and it wasn't any cheaper to go in together as they charge 25% of the cost of the total order for shipping, or a minimum of $20. So I ordered one a fortnight ago with half a dozen dummies.

http://www.cabelas.com ;)

Something used for retrieving I presume???? Cute pic of the Kelpie btw ;)

Correct :thumbsup: The head and feet are hard plastic and the body is a soft foam, plus the head is attached by string so swings freely. They get hit by the little hard head if they shake it (lesson 1) and it's must more comfortable to hold the body where there are no feet (lesson 2) and they are bird size and weight (lesson 3) :laugh:

It's a way to dogs used to birds without the excitement of a bird. I only have little species of bird - one is a quail and I can't remember the other - because they are what is used in field trial retrieves and Brittany's are only little :D

Hey i thought u guys wanted to order dokken together?? Now i see u guys have already??

She found another website that does them with cheaper shipping and it wasn't any cheaper to go in together as they charge 25% of the cost of the total order for shipping, or a minimum of $20. So I ordered one a fortnight ago with half a dozen dummies.

I still need more stuff :laugh: So happy to do a group order later in the year :thumbsup: I need some canvas dummies and a proper duck sized dokken. :)

ETA - Toby is no longer allowed to play with the dokken after I noticed a few teeth marks... :scold:

Edited by RallyValley

I still need more stuff :laugh: So happy to do a group order later in the year :thumbsup: I need some canvas dummies and a proper duck sized dokken. :)

ETA - Toby is no longer allowed to play with the dokken after I noticed a few teeth marks... :scold:

I'm happy to order another dokken and a few more dummies if we do a group order. I bought the Pintail which is one of the largest ones. Plus a couple of white dummies, couple of orange dummies to practice blinds, and a couple of black/white dummies for good measure laugh.gif All plastic, but want some more canvas ones, too.

who is keen for a DOL meet I think its time we all catch up!

sounds good when and where as i will propbably have to bring the two skin kids too :D

I would love to attend my first DOL meet :thumbsup: I must admit - I continually get confused skipping between DOL & FB :o as I dont personally know some of you!!! When I post I will then wonder, sheeeet - did I get the dogs name right???? or some other such stoopid thing...So yes, a DOL meet would be good, even if it is just for my memory's sake :D

we just need a weekend when there isn't any shows (obedience, Conformation, agility or otherwise haha) and a place. I forgot that place in Murdoch we have been to that all the dogs seem to enjoy or the weather is cooling down so Perry's Paddock may be appropriate.