Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Does anyone know what is the best time on a Sat or Sunday to get in to see George HUBER at Swan Vets? He works 9 to 12 both days, just wondering if their is a que early etc ?

Thanks

J they start queing at 8am before doors open, you might be bale to ring them and say you are coming up from bunbury can they put you in the que though

I rung them to try and make an appointment, as I wanted to bring in a 4 day old pup, and was driving half hour each way, they wouldnt confirm if they would see me straight away, but did advise to go towards the end of the opening hours.

Labrat i concur, ridgies are one of the hardest breeds to train IMO :)

Our previous RR had the nickname of "Eventually" coz thats what she was like....Sit, oh yeh - I will eventually :D

Whe I ask Zola to do something she will often wag her tail, yeh mum I hear ya, but look the other way.............and not do as shes told :o

Re the Kelpie traits - my OH calls Kelpies "DingoMonkeys" because of their little personalities!! I reckon it sums them up pretty well too :thumbsup:

Hi guys, in case anyone is interested and missed out last time, Clean Run have free shipping on their cool coats again thumbsup1.gif

(and some other stuff :o so maybe don't visit the website if you're trying to save money! :rofl:)

Hi guys, in case anyone is interested and missed out last time, Clean Run have free shipping on their cool coats again thumbsup1.gif

(and some other stuff :o so maybe don't visit the website if you're trying to save money! :rofl:)

Josh wants to buy a heated mat for Roxy - spoilt child.... We compromised and we brought her a new snug bed instead

Does anyone know what is the best time on a Sat or Sunday to get in to see George HUBER at Swan Vets? He works 9 to 12 both days, just wondering if their is a que early etc ?

Thanks

Doesn't this vet surgery take bookings? Interesting approach! What happens if you are at the end of the queue and waiting for ages and it gets to 12 and he says no more patients??

:rofl: RubyStar - to late have already been shopping - URGH but at least I resisted over doing it to much just things I need.

Aren't you meant to be saving money? :p Oh and "need"? ;)

I just bought a 20kg bag of Black Hawk food to try, plus fish oil tablets, plus vet fees, and everything else eek1.gif And I already have 2 cool coats so I think I am safe from having a clean run spending spree!

Edited by RubyStar

:rofl: I bought a Road Refresher bowl for the car and a space blanket. Space blanket for putting crates on at training/trials and the bowl because I am fed up with the girls spilling water over my backseat :laugh:. So yep NEED not want.

Besides I have a limpy dog and I needed cheering up - grrrrrrr over a week and a bit crate rest and she is still sore :cry:.

Edited by ness

OK, the road refresher bowl I would put in the NEED basket too, so think I might order one as well :o

Not sure what the space blanket is, I better go check that out.

Shopping always makes me feel better, too :rofl:

Welcom Tisha's Mummy :)

I would never be without a Kelpie.

That is because Kelpies are the bestest :thumbsup:

Arent they though :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I love my little dingo-monkey to death :rofl:

Oh, and her little foot is getting lots better!!! No squeaks in the last few days and she went for a little amble off lead this morning out in the recently ploughed paddock :thumbsup: Might take them for a bush walk Sunday!!

:laugh::rofl::rofl:

OK, the road refresher bowl I would put in the NEED basket too, so think I might order one as well :o

Not sure what the space blanket is, I better go check that out.

Shopping always makes me feel better, too :rofl:

It's all ness's fault I tell you :rofl: - but those food containers with the freezer lids could be really, really handy - and could make a nice present for a friend who has everything, including a birthday coming up :laugh: Now I'm going to step away from the computer, load the bike up, wake the dogs us, rug up, and go for a training ride before grooming and bathing and drying lil big man Rory for a show tomorrow. :D

Thanks

Just ring them and make sure he is going to be in too... Maybe call the night before.

I went in on Tuesday night - and was in to see a vet in 10 minutes, Didnt see George because he wasnt there and it was a basic routine thing.... Some people picking up there dog from surgery commented on how busy it was.... i just laughed im like you havent seen nothing, the queue can fill the waiting room and the verandah!

Bahahahahaha :rofl: and the car park and half the street when really busy :D

Thanks

Doesn't this vet surgery take bookings? Interesting approach! What happens if you are at the end of the queue and waiting for ages and it gets to 12 and he says no more patients??

No they don't take appts but they don't kick people out either george is very good like that and even if the appt is an extended appt he doesn't normally charge for it.

Had my cat in with snail bait poisoning other week and couldn't beleive the little amount george charged me for three days in vet and steralisation he rocks :D

on a good note just bathed three rottis and trimmed the girls nails as i have been slack and they are uber long. kept the corn flour on hand thankfully i only grazed three nails 2 on one dog an 1 on the other who pulled away bloody sook she is lol. they look a lot better and glad no reaction i normlaly am realyl careful but htey needed to be cut right back :S

so i am wet and covered in corn flour but dogs are all ready for shows on weekend

I want that book the focussed puppy seeing as i may get a pup if any of the bitches decide to produce me one lol

I've got it, bought it ages ago, yet to read past the first few pages, though laugh.gif Just struggle to find time and motivation to read!

I want that book the focussed puppy seeing as i may get a pup if any of the bitches decide to produce me one lol

I've got it, bought it ages ago, yet to read past the first few pages, though laugh.gif Just struggle to find time and motivation to read!

Me too :o But I figure it is a while before I get a puppy now :laugh:

OK so I went from ordering nothing from Clean Run, to now having the following in my cart:

EZ Freeze Food Storage Container x 2 ($1 off each one when you buy 2 or more, so why not :o)

Road Refresher Non-spill Dog Bowl x 1

Collapsible Silicone Travel Bowls x 1