Forecast for Monday

A few showers, heavy at times with the risk of a thunderstorm. Fresh to strong

and gusty W/NW winds.

Precis: A few showers, heavy at times.

City: Max 23

Mandurah: Max 22

Ooohh I don't train on Mondays so never worry about the weather :laugh:

Yes but you always know the weather!

Starting to realize how annoying it will be to leave the dogs for three weeks. I have started preparing mum and making sure she will comb Z's ears and even brought some bitch pants just in case she has her first season while I am away.

3 weeks is quite awhile but it will go fast, who are u traveling with?

The rain needs to go away!!! We need to cut our hay and can't wait much past this week :( But if it gets too wet once cut it won't be any good for the horses :( I really don't need to try and find $10,000+ for hay after all th money I have given the vets this year... and I have another vet visit tomorrow with Varda who isn't happy in her mouth but I can't see anything wrong :(

On a positive note I got to see Diva's foal-to-be's heart beat today :D

Starting to realize how annoying it will be to leave the dogs for three weeks. I have started preparing mum and making sure she will comb Z's ears and even brought some bitch pants just in case she has her first season while I am away.

Ruby came into season for the second time the day before I was due to head over east for a 10 day holiday (the dogs stayed with my parents obviously) thumbsup1.giflaugh.gif

Edited by RubyStar

It is now bucketing down here and thundering (Applecross area)

Absolutely bucketing down in the south, now! Ahhh love to listen to the rain when I don't have to be out in it :D

But hope for your sake mirawee that it stops!

Ruby and Millie saw Tracy today for their first Bowen session. Millie was a bit sore in a shoulder and her buttocks laugh.gif But nothing severe so doesn't need a follow up session. I mentioned to Tracy about Millie being a bit incontinent when she drinks heaps of water and weeing herself when she is asleep. So she did her thang down in Millie's private areas and says that should fix it eek1.gifthumbsup1.gif And if in summer she is starting to suffer from it again to come and see her again when it's happening as she can treat it then. Awesome! If this natural way works then I won't need to put her on medication for it thumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gif Worth a shot I say :D Millie was so at ease for a lot of it, she was laying on the table for belly rubs laugh.gif

My poor Ruby, I knew she was sore. Turns out she was very sore :( Pinched nerves in her shoulders with her left shoulder worse, causing her to not be able to extend her front legs and short stepping. It went diagnally across her back to her right hind leg so it kind of explains why on recalls/retrieves she comes into me at a diagonal :( She is booked in for a follow up session in 10 days. Tracy reckons she should be good as gold come the weekend thumbsup1.gif Here's hoping I see the results I'm after :D

Edited by RubyStar

Tracy is terrific! :thumbsup: Jerry's being seeing her for exactly the same thing as Ruby (sore shoulder going diagonally across to his hind leg)over the last couple of weeks and he ADORES her! Has nothing to do with the treats she gives him, I'm sure... :rofl:

Tracy also bought my old boy Kapper (:angel:) a few more weeks of comfortable life before things got to the point of no return :( I think she is awesome :D

Hope the girls are much better soon! :D

Ruby and Millie saw Tracy today for their first Bowen session. Millie was a bit sore in a shoulder and her buttocks But nothing severe so doesn't need a follow up session. I mentioned to Tracy about Millie being a bit incontinent when she drinks heaps of water and weeing herself when she is asleep. So she did her thang down in Millie's private areas and says that should fix it And if in summer she is starting to suffer from it again to come and see her again when it's happening as she can treat it then. Awesome! If this natural way works then I won't need to put her on medication for it Worth a shot I say Millie was so at ease for a lot of it, she was laying on the table for belly rubs

My poor Ruby, I knew she was sore. Turns out she was very sore Pinched nerves in her shoulders with her left shoulder worse, causing her to not be able to extend her front legs and short stepping. It went diagnally across her back to her right hind leg so it kind of explains why on recalls/retrieves she comes into me at a diagonal She is booked in for a follow up session in 10 days. Tracy reckons she should be good as gold come the weekend Here's hoping I see the results I'm after

:thumbsup: Tracy fixed Bondi's incontinence too :) Bondi is back to bowen on thursday. Bondi had accupuncuture with Deb tonight, as Bondi had been going down hill again over the weekend :( So hopefully she will be feeling good again soon. Was a particularly painful session for Bon :( 20 needles (Deb usually only uses 12), Bondi put up with the needling ok- but not the "adjustments" when Deb "adjusted" Bondi's neck :( Hurt alot!

Bedazzled, I think you were there just before me? :laugh:

It is now bucketing down here and thundering (Applecross area)

Absolutely bucketing down in the south, now! Ahhh love to listen to the rain when I don't have to be out in it :D

But hope for your sake mirawee that it stops!

Ruby and Millie saw Tracy today for their first Bowen session. Millie was a bit sore in a shoulder and her buttocks laugh.gif But nothing severe so doesn't need a follow up session. I mentioned to Tracy about Millie being a bit incontinent when she drinks heaps of water and weeing herself when she is asleep. So she did her thang down in Millie's private areas and says that should fix it eek1.gifthumbsup1.gif And if in summer she is starting to suffer from it again to come and see her again when it's happening as she can treat it then. Awesome! If this natural way works then I won't need to put her on medication for it thumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gif Worth a shot I say :D Millie was so at ease for a lot of it, she was laying on the table for belly rubs laugh.gif

My poor Ruby, I knew she was sore. Turns out she was very sore :( Pinched nerves in her shoulders with her left shoulder worse, causing her to not be able to extend her front legs and short stepping. It went diagnally across her back to her right hind leg so it kind of explains why on recalls/retrieves she comes into me at a diagonal :( She is booked in for a follow up session in 10 days. Tracy reckons she should be good as gold come the weekend thumbsup1.gif Here's hoping I see the results I'm after :D

I have noticed Ruby stepping a bit short worse with the 1 front leg but thought I was maybe just how she moved etc, glad its fixed up :D