Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hi Westralians :) This has been doing the rounds but just spreading the word -

'Tyler' from the Dog's Refuge Home of WA will be on The Project on Channel 10 tonight. The show starts at 18:30 but on the Home's facebook it says the segment is on about 19:05.

Tyler is a long-termer at the dog's refuge, sweet and smart boy but unfortunately hit by the ugly stick. Anyway, even if you just felt like tuning in to a 'doggy' story I thought I'd let people know it's on :)

Thanks for that Weasels, ever since I moved here I've been seeing Tylers face and fell for him the first time I saw it :love: but unfortunately there is no way I can have another dog at the moment. I do hope he finds a home soon.

That's great news about Bondi, hope she continues to heal quickly :thumbsup:

No squeals from Louis since I got home, but he's not really putting any weight on it and sits or lies down as soon as he comes to a stop :( I sense we'll be back to the vet soon.....

eta - thanks for all the well wishes for him :)

Edited by CrazyCresties

Thanks for that Weasels, ever since I moved here I've been seeing Tylers face and fell for him the first time I saw it :love: but unfortunately there is no way I can have another dog at the moment. I do hope he finds a home soon.

:)

Poor little bat-face, i hope this will finally get him to the right home. We got Fox from Shenton Park over a year ago and he was a long-termer back then. I still check the website regularly to see if he's been adopted - i look forward to the day he is not listed any more :thumbsup:

:)

Poor little bat-face, i hope this will finally get him to the right home. We got Fox from Shenton Park over a year ago and he was a long-termer back then. I still check the website regularly to see if he's been adopted - i look forward to the day he is not listed any more :thumbsup:

I recorded it and just watched it - awwwww he's lovely :D Hope he gets a great home after the publicity.

I think Louis needs a trip to the acupuncturist Deb :)

I agree absolutely, why don't you give it a go CC ? give him a cuddle from me and I hope he is better soon.

Yes I recommend this, also!

Saying that though, I have just made an appointment for my girls first Bowen session. Don't know what to expect as I am pretty clueless with this stuff, but I'm open to try new things! I think Millie may be sore, her training demeanor has changed slightly. Ruby is training much nicer than she has in a while but I know she gets sore from her appointment with Deb, so both kids will get a seeing to :) We're booked in on Monday arvo... so I won't be training that night. RV, I will still come down and do an SFE and whatever else if you want :)

I agree absolutely, why don't you give it a go CC ? give him a cuddle from me and I hope he is better soon.

Yes I recommend this, also!

Saying that though, I have just made an appointment for my girls first Bowen session. Don't know what to expect as I am pretty clueless with this stuff, but I'm open to try new things! I think Millie may be sore, her training demeanor has changed slightly. Ruby is training much nicer than she has in a while but I know she gets sore from her appointment with Deb, so both kids will get a seeing to :) We're booked in on Monday arvo... so I won't be training that night. RV, I will still come down and do an SFE and whatever else if you want :)

That's ok RS have the night off ;) If Toby's brain is working on Saturday evening we can maybe try a SFE then. :thumbsup:

TS I also got a renewal after paying mine in August, I rang then and there is a problem in the software, of 800+ that were sent out only about 400 should have been sent. They are working on the problem.

Thanks Livertreats! That makes sense :)

TS I also got a renewal after paying mine in August, I rang then and there is a problem in the software, of 800+ that were sent out only about 400 should have been sent. They are working on the problem.

:thumbsup:

I may give Bowen a go for mine too but then they will be getting acupuncture and bowen... Mason probably doesnt need both - Gibbs may tho although he looks 100% im not letting them wrestle and run around like hoons. He went fir his vac yesterday arvo and vet told hubby that if nurses see Gibbs on the schedule for the day they all get excited :)

Will do, when I can cuddle him again - he's confined to the floor at the moment so I'm missing my Louis kisses :laugh:

He actually seems a bit better this morning :D He was putting some weight on the leg and not just hopping around on 3 legs, and he pee'd and cocked his good leg so his weight was on his bad one and no squeals :thumbsup:

I'll see how he is when I get home, but the Tramadol seems to be knocking him out so he's staying nice and quiet on his bed.

If things don't improve then I will certainly consider Deb, she seems to be getting a good rating from all you guys :D