Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hahahh somewhat worried, that describes it well Tassie :laugh:

Here is the video of her finals run for anyone interested (she puts her paw up like that when she's cold by the way :laugh: )

Congratulations, go trixie wooooo!

Love the "omg have you got your camera...Gina..Stop...enjoy the moment" gorgeous :D

down the bottom of page two :eek:

hope everyone had a good weekend! I'm pretty exhausted just getting no sleep at the moment... still sick, plus a bit of insomnia and a sick OH doesnt make for a good sleep!

you poor thing, I was really sick for both of my pregnancies,so I feel your pain, its so horrible. Especially when my cousin just glowed and looked stunning the whole way through while I looked like death warmed up lol.

I hope it passes soon for you and you can enjoy it xoxoxoxo

Hahah it was Megan, the commentary was so funny, cracked me up when I watched it back.

Yeah it was really really good, pretty much all of the WA people were very supportive of each other which was awesome, of course there were a few that weren't but you get that, the good definitely outweighed the bad, and it was really great being able to watch other WA people in finals and cheer them on, or share in their pain.

That's it, I'm doing Brissie in 2014 with Pippa whether mum likes it or not!! :laugh: She is worried that the plane ride won't be good for her. I've told her to come with me so she won't miss her girl too much laugh.gif

Aww thanks ST, yes I'm very proud of Trixie, her improvement in confidence over the week was great, she never gave up even when she was scared by loud noises. And I'm proud of myself for not handling like an idiot for a change :rofl:

I've just remembered that I left a pig's ear in the front pocket of my suitcase, which is sitting on the floor at home. I really hope Trixie doesn't chew her way through to get to it!

Why dont u take your girls RS ??

Because mine aren't what I would call agility dogs!

I've just remembered that I left a pig's ear in the front pocket of my suitcase, which is sitting on the floor at home. I really hope Trixie doesn't chew her way through to get to it!

Or Ruby eek1.gif

Guest RosieFT

Well done Amy! Go trixie lix! She looked like a super slinky trixie :-)

video brought a tear to my eye, wish I had been there to celebrate with you!

Well done. :thumbsup:

Well done Amy! Go trixie lix! She looked like a super slinky trixie :-)

video brought a tear to my eye, wish I had been there to celebrate with you!

Well done. :thumbsup:

Me too and I have no idea why! :o