Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Saw a GORGEOUS yellow lab boy at the airport last night waiting at freight. He wasn't overly big, bit darker than Ruby and just the most gorgeous face. When his owners came to collect him I was tempted to ask where he was from. Except he didn't act overly excited to see them, so I'm wondering if he was perhaps a rescue?? Not sure, but I know if that was one of my two they'd be busting to get out to greet me!

Saw a GORGEOUS yellow lab boy at the airport last night waiting at freight. He wasn't overly big, bit darker than Ruby and just the most gorgeous face. When his owners came to collect him I was tempted to ask where he was from. Except he didn't act overly excited to see them, so I'm wondering if he was perhaps a rescue?? Not sure, but I know if that was one of my two they'd be busting to get out to greet me!

Yeah mine would also be excited :) Gibbs isn't going to get much bigger, he currently only weighs 29 kgs which isn't big for a male, he is pretty tall tho. But to me Gibbs is the most handsome lab iv ever seen ;)

Yeah mine would also be excited :) Gibbs isn't going to get much bigger, he currently only weighs 29 kgs which isn't big for a male, he is pretty tall tho. But to me Gibbs is the most handsome lab iv ever seen ;)

This Lab wasn't very tall and was just on the small size all over, while still looked like a boy. He was beautiful. And yes, Gibbs is very handsome :)

So I left Ruby outside today while I'm at work (with Millie) - the first time she's been left outside since starting her bee allergy shots. The poor dogs were inside yesterday from 7am to about 5.30pm, I felt so guilty :( Not a pee in sight, but they were busting as they made a mad dash out when I got home to let them out! I left at 7am again this morning and won't be home til after 5, so I decided I'd leave them out (with access to the back room only). Hope it all goes well! Whether I leave them in or out for extended periods, I worry. Silly isn't it embarrass.gif

I know Ruby would much rather be sleeping in her bed in my room right about now (no bed access for bed-eating Millie!), but 10+ hours inside makes me uneasy, especially when I know she has a mid morning poo routine! She's so positively busting for #1's and #2's when I get home if she's been inside that she does both at the same time laugh.gif

Congratulations Amy and Trixie, that is really great and what a super run :winner:

ps is the pigs ear still in the suitcase! :laugh:

Aww thanks CC, yes surprisingly it was still there :laugh:

Fantastic run Amypie thumbsup1.gif one I could watch over and over and over and I bet you could too.

So when can we meet at K9 for cakes???

I sure could! Lol it will have to be serious cake I reckon. I was thinking I'd be over anything dog related by now and would have a month off but it's the opposite! I am feeling so motivated after watching so many great dogs I want to get to work, but I'll let Trixie have the week off at least.

I know Ruby would much rather be sleeping in her bed in my room right about now (no bed access for bed-eating Millie!), but 10+ hours inside makes me uneasy, especially when I know she has a mid morning poo routine! She's so positively busting for #1's and #2's when I get home if she's been inside that she does both at the same time laugh.gif

Oh TMI! lol

I sure could! Lol it will have to be serious cake I reckon. I was thinking I'd be over anything dog related by now and would have a month off but it's the opposite! I am feeling so motivated after watching so many great dogs I want to get to work, but I'll let Trixie have the week off at least.

Well she's a Masters dog now thumbsup1.gif

Oh TMI! lol

There's no such thing as TMI on a dog forum in regards to dog bowel movements!! laugh.gif

Well she's a Masters dog now thumbsup1.gif

:drink::crazy::bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

Oh TMI! lol

There's no such thing as TMI on a dog forum in regards to dog bowel movements!! laugh.gif

Yeah, but combined is a whole new level :laugh:

Well done AmyPie on Trixies super win! how awesome!!!

Well im back from holidays and want to go back already :laugh:

Tori came to Adelaide with me and managed to pick up 2 X CCs/RUBOB and Puppy of breeds.. I didnt expect to win much as she was in full blown season, she could have waited another week! Our little camp did quite well, Toris breeder managed to pick up a Best in Show at the Terrier Club specialty with Midas the lakeland boy she took over and our friend with smooth foxies who also took 2 foxies managed to pick up some nice res cc wins with her youngsters and a Puppy in Group

Got to see some lovely Westies in Melbourne... it has given me thoughts about the future future. Shame im already at my max dog limit! But I love the ones I have got right now - even the naughty lakeland terrier!!

Tori turns one this Sunday!! Where has that time gone!!!

On another note, I went to obedience last night, Hemi was just sooo distracted it wasnt funny it got to a point almost halfway through the class i wanted to leave.... I think he was dissapointed there was no Agility equipment there :laugh:

So Im thinking of joining up somewhere that has regular agility classes (unfortunately midlands are hit and miss)... looking for suggestions?

Yeah im leaving Gibbs outside even with his bee allergy as i would have to lock him in one room with nothing in and i feel too bad. Im waiting for him to be stung again as some dogs get worse some never react again so hoping he is the latter as i really cant afford the desensitization atm and i cant get him down to Murdoch either once a week for 20 weeks or whatever :(

So Im thinking of joining up somewhere that has regular agility classes (unfortunately midlands are hit and miss)... looking for suggestions?

Cloverdale has agility every Thursday night.

Though haven't been to training there for ages, but assume it's still the same :)

Well done on your great results, RnH!! thumbsup1.gif

Does anybody know how much a Houndstooth Studio portrait sitting and photos would cost?

I'd really love a session with my girls. LOVE their photos on the white and black backgrounds :)

Does anybody know how much a Houndstooth Studio portrait sitting and photos would cost?

I'd really love a session with my girls. LOVE their photos on the white and black backgrounds :)

I think its a couple of hundred & includes 1/2 prints .

On weebsite Sessions start from $145 for weekdays during the day and $195 for weekend and evening bookings

We had a commerical package done for my dog for advertising purposes & that is what the breeder wanted .

My advice ask for black background to be done first those shots where far superior to the white but they get hot with the lights .

I love the photos i ended up with & a great memento for my boy

It all depends on the size of the pics etc u select, I won our session so I didn't have to pay, it included a free print too. I paid for a 8x12 ice block which cost me over $300. I'm itching to get 1 of Gibbs but broke at the moment. And I would like a canvas of the two of them together :)

Edited by Mason_Gibbs