Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hey guys,

Just a heads up to let you know I have listed some DogGone Smart Beds for sale in the OT Commercial Marketplace... if you don't have OT access PM me if you would like info :laugh:

WA DOLers can come and pick the beds up directly from me (we are in the Canning Vale Kennel Area), or I can drop them to any shows at the Canine Centre if that's easier! :)

Thats ok, I had my hands a bit full with the two of them. :) Did you see the liver Flat Coat there? How cute was she, and between her, Leila and Lincoln there were 3 brown, immature gundogs. :laugh:

CareyJ i had a GSP in my class once a while ago when i was training my eldest boy... he was soooo exciteable but so amazingly intelligent and once the owner managed to maintain focus, he was best in our class. They really do have an amazing drive and it's a great tool to use for obedience.

Yeah, she has heaps of potential and when you have her attention, you really have it....when you lose it, it is all over! It doesnt help that we are still learning too.

Valley, I meant to have a chat but Leila had lost it! Your baby is so precious.

Hey guys,

Just a heads up to let you know I have listed some DogGone Smart Beds for sale in the OT Commercial Marketplace... if you don't have OT access PM me if you would like info :(

WA DOLers can come and pick the beds up directly from me (we are in the Canning Vale Kennel Area), or I can drop them to any shows at the Canine Centre if that's easier! :D

What are they?

Not that my two deserve anymore beds. Two destroyed in 3 weeks :thumbsup: The last victim was this morning, right before leaving for work I stupidly said to the girls "now don't go and destroy your beds" :D

Hey guys,

Just a heads up to let you know I have listed some DogGone Smart Beds for sale in the OT Commercial Marketplace... if you don't have OT access PM me if you would like info :(

WA DOLers can come and pick the beds up directly from me (we are in the Canning Vale Kennel Area), or I can drop them to any shows at the Canine Centre if that's easier! :D

What are they?

Not that my two deserve anymore beds. Two destroyed in 3 weeks :thumbsup: The last victim was this morning, right before leaving for work I stupidly said to the girls "now don't go and destroy your beds" :D

Rubystar,

PM sent :(

Thats ok, I had my hands a bit full with the two of them. :thanks: Did you see the liver Flat Coat there? How cute was she, and between her, Leila and Lincoln there were 3 brown, immature gundogs. :rofl:

Treacle? She was in our beginners class and she is lovely. Leila loves her! She comes from a house of 2 almost teenage boys and would get so much love. At the christmas wind up she was dressed up as a reindeer and Leila didnt know who or what she was until the costume came off. :laugh:

Guest belgian.blue
Thats ok, I had my hands a bit full with the two of them. :thumbsup: Did you see the liver Flat Coat there? How cute was she, and between her, Leila and Lincoln there were 3 brown, immature gundogs. :D

Treacle? She was in our beginners class and she is lovely. Leila loves her! She comes from a house of 2 almost teenage boys and would get so much love. At the christmas wind up she was dressed up as a reindeer and Leila didnt know who or what she was until the costume came off. :laugh:

Hey CareyJ

I'm the female with the black Belgian Shepherd in the beginners class. I saw you on the first night of the year, lovely pointer :(

I shall come and say hello next week!

I spent a good portion of last night trolling puppy ads and websites and ogling over the cute puppies. Weird thing is I am not even ready for a pup anytime soon :laugh: I think I just like torturing myself :( I've got a few years of torture left yet as the puppy thing is many, many years off :D Part of me wants one so bad, but the bigger part of me knows that it would be a stupid idea. I hate being sensible :thumbsup:

I spent a good portion of last night trolling puppy ads and websites and ogling over the cute puppies. Weird thing is I am not even ready for a pup anytime soon :laugh: I think I just like torturing myself :laugh: I've got a few years of torture left yet as the puppy thing is many, many years off :laugh: Part of me wants one so bad, but the bigger part of me knows that it would be a stupid idea. I hate being sensible :D

Tell me about it! I'm pretty much a stalker in the French bulldog threads and am always checking the puppy listings. It was torture when I saw a little girl for sale in WA...but I am not allowed one :rofl: ...yet! The price is what puts husband off but after leaving some pictures lying about and yelling out when I see one on the TV he does agree that they are pretty cute so maybe one day when we are feeling rich :eek:

:champagne: Hi West Aussies, hope its all right to mention this here but if anyone is interested, there is a 3 x 1 and a half bathroom (= total 2 loos' + and extra shower in laundry) insulated, brick and tile house on a large block available for rent in Thornlie. Nice little home, good-sized living areas with slate floors, carpet in lounge and bedrooms, split-level reverse cycle air-cond. and spacious outdoor patio area. Pets ok (outside). Secure fencing with some great internal yards/fenced areas and plenty of room for dogs to play.

Close to all amenities and tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac with access to good doggy walkies areas close by. Situated in City of Gosnells.

If any further details required please PM me. :thumbsup: House will be advertised in the press next weekend.

Guest RosieFT

I didn't get to walk Rosie this morning before the heat rolled in - yes, was sleeping in as it was V day... kids and DH just didn't think of it. Anyhoo, for the whole day, everytime I move she is eyeing me, following me, begging me for a walk. Argh. O.V.E.R it!

But she lurves her new bed (thanks pointdexter) :-) - think the bed is a good swap for a walk???? nope..

I didn't get to walk Rosie this morning before the heat rolled in - yes, was sleeping in as it was V day... kids and DH just didn't think of it. Anyhoo, for the whole day, everytime I move she is eyeing me, following me, begging me for a walk. Argh. O.V.E.R it!

But she lurves her new bed (thanks pointdexter) :-) - think the bed is a good swap for a walk???? nope..

:rofl:

So glad Rosie is impressed with her new bed! I assume she is managing to sleep with her leg in the air OK??? :laugh:

Guest RosieFT

Gosh I felt like an idiot trying to figure out which size she needed and waffling on to you! You were very patient with me LOL. :-) ... But yes tonight, she stretched out flat on her back with her one leg in the air - i actually went to get the camera but she had changed position when i got back hee. She loves the bed, totally snubbed her old one and immediately hopped in and fell asleep :-) Thanks again.

Rosie was washed last night after we walked her by the river and she took herself for a swim... roll on this morning when i took her up to local oval for a run and she was merrily rolling in something and hopped up with green bird poo all over her neck and chest YUMMO!! So bath number 2 this morning... don't you just love that?

Yes Lincoln was at K9 last night and I met a few DOLers. :laugh: Ruby Star I realised who you were once I saw the second lab. :laugh: Lincoln was very calm and lots of people said hi to him and gave him pats which he loved. I saw you and Trixie Amypie but you were in class so I didn't want to interrupt.

Edited by valleyCBR