Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

BankWest

Yeah BankWest suck for cheques. They not only charge you an account keeping fee, but put their cheque withdrawals up from $1 to $1.50.

I opened a free account with NAB online and get free cheques to boot! So my NAB cheque account is purely for trial fees.

Money Orders are a rip icon_smile_mad.gif

There you go, you have a sponsor :thumbsup:

laugh.gif I don't think RV was literally offering her donation, I think she was suggesting just pay full price for your entry as a donation to the club :p Or something to that affect!

Edit: or maybe she was rofl1.gif

Some people send cash. If the entry fee is a flat $10 then that makes it easier to stash a tenner in the envelope. I've never done the cash thing myself, though.

Edited by RubyStar

Commonwealth give you a free cheque book. I got one as i was tired of mOney orders

Really? I asked them about it and they said it was a $1 fee on each cheque written - and I have my home loan with them and an incentive package thing that gets me cheaper rates on their products.

Commonwealth give you a free cheque book. I got one as i was tired of mOney orders

Really? I asked them about it and they said it was a $1 fee on each cheque written - and I have my home loan with them and an incentive package thing that gets me cheaper rates on their products.

You'd think you'd get free cheques if you have a home loan with them. I should see if St George (owned by Westpac now??) give me free cheques, then I can give NAB the boot. Easier with less bank accounts to manage! I want to give BankWest the flick, too. Sick of their bank fees. However, I don't get charged an annual fee on my credit card with them, while with NAB I do.

Edited by RubyStar

Hmm PM me your addess and the amount and the club Tiggy, i am writing cheques for show entries so I can write one extra and post it to you.

Thanks for the offer :thumbsup: but that's okay, I'll splurge on a money order or finally get around to getting a cheque book if I can be bothered. :D

Edited by Tiggy