Silver Mesh Walls

Dogsfevr

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone purchased the walls from Great Rugs??

Was wondering if there the same brand as the ones catonam sell??

Hi Showdog

I have had a look at them and they are different. They are sort of like cotton string with a bit of silver metal thread through, unlike the ones from Clean Run which are all metal.

After looking at the great rugs ones, I decided against buying them, as I cant see how they would work anywhere near as well as the all-metal ones that I have.

Hi Showdog

I have had a look at them and they are different. They are sort of like cotton string with a bit of silver metal thread through, unlike the ones from Clean Run which are all metal.

After looking at the great rugs ones, I decided against buying them, as I cant see how they would work anywhere near as well as the all-metal ones that I have.

I wondered what the difference was, thanks.

I bought one of these and it came with toggles to hang it with "Dot's Doggy Doona's" she is at all the shows around the Sydney , Canberra and area's all around, I think she is coming to Albury shows next April and I am going to get another one they are fantastic.......

Mine fit entire wall of Oztrail Delux and I am so happy with it......

excellent,its cheaper to buy from the US anyway but was curious

A friend and I just got some from the US through Ebay

I got 1 10 foot X 20 foot cost me $155.00 and that includes everything. Better than here , we had it in a week or so

:laugh: Yes did hear that you can get them from USA alot cheaper, a friend has just ordered some, but she had to get the toggles from the UK !!!

Seems silly to me but there you go !!!

Another friend has one that she got while in the USA on holidays and it is the same as mine but bigger , so shop around but they are really good !!

excellent,its cheaper to buy from the US anyway but was curious

A friend and I just got some from the US through Ebay

I got 1 10 foot X 20 foot cost me $155.00 and that includes everything. Better than here , we had it in a week or so

:laugh: Yes did hear that you can get them from USA alot cheaper, a friend has just ordered some, but she had to get the toggles from the UK !!!

Seems silly to me but there you go !!!

Another friend has one that she got while in the USA on holidays and it is the same as mine but bigger , so shop around but they are really good !!

Toggles are available in Bunnings. They are pretty cheap. I think they were in the Auto section. I also use plastic clamps that I also got from bunnings for $1 each ;)

ETA: the ones in Bunnings look like this, except black:

post-6387-1259535768_thumb.jpg

The clamps look like this:

post-6387-1259535890_thumb.jpg

Edited by BittyMooPeeb

Hi Showdog

I was talking to a show friend about this, and she said the Great Rugs walls she had seen had plenty of metal reflective surface in them. She also thought that there were two types being sold - one called heavy duty, and one not. So maybe the ones I saw were the lighter ones ;). I am so happy with mine that I would still get my next one from the states :laugh:

The ones from bunnings aren't as solid. I actually received the ball bungees from the UK today, just over a week after I ordered them. The are good and solid and I got 20 for A$24 which included posted. Pretty happy with them.

The ones from bunnings aren't as solid. I actually received the ball bungees from the UK today, just over a week after I ordered them. The are good and solid and I got 20 for A$24 which included posted. Pretty happy with them.

I would be interested in the bungees from the UK if you dont mind posting the link Ceilidh - probably get them if I order from the UK beofre I can get to Bunnings!! :cry:

I would be interested in the bungees from the UK if you dont mind posting the link Ceilidh - probably get them if I order from the UK beofre I can get to Bunnings!! :)

clean run also have bungees:

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...p;ParentCat=307

10 for $6.50 US

Or I could go to bunnings this week and buy up, and flog them at ACT Ladies KC show :cry:

Edited; to add currency

Edited by BittyMooPeeb