K9 Force Workshop In Adelaide

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to start pestering Steve me thinks :laugh:

I'm getting a bit panicky about finding accommodation. I've found some really nice places but they're all booked out due to Easter holidays dammit.

Haven't been away for a year now so I really want to make the most of it ..even if it's only Adelaide :laugh:

Steve seems to be missing in action at the moment - although its probably a very busy time of year - hopefully we shall hear something soon.

I think he's been really flat out, I'm sure you'll hear from him soon :o

Edited by huski

Steve seems to be missing in action at the moment - although its probably a very busy time of year - hopefully we shall hear something soon.

I think he's been really flat out, I'm sure you'll hear from him soon :o

I'm sure we will too Huski :happydance:

But we are an impatient lot down here in SA :stamps foot in anticipation:

We will surely DIE if we have to wait much longer.........

.....must .....be .....patient :o

I think Steve far outranks Britney and it's probably an insult to him to put her in the same category cassie. ;)

Hence my.... :) bolting out of this thread once I said that! :cheer::confused::)

If Steve lip sincs through the workshop I will be pretty damn disappointed :p :):)

:cheer: Tou che' ;)

K9: Hi Guys, sorry for the delay, we have some big changes going on at K9 Force & they have been keeping us very busy (along with our normal work load).

We have received a list if your email addresses (thank you) & will be emailing you early Jan to get some dates sorted out and of course more details.

• 4 weeks later...

Just going to bump this because there have been a few people PM me as to whether a date has been decided on or whether I have heard anything else. Steve assured me in an email that he had set time this week for working on the Adelaide seminar so when I know more I'll let you know.

Edited by ness

Just a quick update - the potential date is now the 8th of May. Hopefully Steve will be in touch to confirm this when he returns on or about the 20th of January.

Edited by ness

:thumbsup: oh no not May. We will be away! I deliberately kept all of April free too. oh well I guess whatever date it is it won't suit some people. Do you think OH will let me reschedule our holiday? Edited by Kynan