K9 Force Workshop In Adelaide

Definites:

1. Ness

2. Leema

3. Kynan

4. Melbomb

5. Norskgra

6. Norskgra's daughter

ETA. If people don't want to be listed here but still wish to attend send me a PM and I will add them to my list but not include names on the main list.

Sorry, i should have said. My daughter is Vicsta. :laugh:

Edited by Norskgra

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will say drive training is a definite on the list. For those that aren't able to access what was run in Queensland I have copied and pasted it from Steve's website. Its only a suggested structure at the moment and certainly not set in stone but I feel it offers enough for most people who might wish to attend. Steve did also suggest not to get to ambitious as to what we wished to cover as otherwise you can't get enough covered in a particular topic to make it worth while.

Dog Behaviour & Psychology topics

* Aggression.

Dog to dog, dog to human, dog to other animals

* Anxiety & Nerves.

Phobias, fears & learned behaviours.

* Question & Answer time

Dog Training Topics

* Training in Drive!

Dogs Drives, testing & using drive.

* Loose Leash techniques.

Tools, myths & realities.

* Recall Techniques.

Get a reliable recall from your dog with these techniques, guaranteed!

* Motivators.

Reward based training will always provide the best results used correctly, learn how to motivate your dog.

* Question & Answer time.

Edited by ness

Asari the venue will hopefully be Victor Harbour side of town if you get my drift and I am not sure what time these things would usually start - I think the Qld one was 9:30am to 4:30pm. If that is any thing to work with.

ETA. If anybody wants to pass the word on to non-DOL people that is fine. Its not been advertised anywhere other than this thread as yet.

Edited by ness

Hmm cassie - I am not sure what happened in Queensland - I know they took dogs but I am not entirely sure if everybody took dogs and how it worked. Steve said get the numbers first and then we can talk specifics of the structure.