Adelaide Lost Dog - Can Anyone Help

rubiton

Mickey a poodle - pomeranian cross became separated from his family, who were visiting Adelaide from Victoria for the Australian International 3de, at Glenelg beach on Thursday November 12th around 6pm. He had a purple collar with a pink lead and was seen with people who were not his family. His family are desperate to find Mickey as he is greatly missed and have spent time returning to Adelaide to look so far unsuccessfully for him. If you have any information that could locate him

please contact Alison on 0434 303124.

Mickey4.jpg

Thanks - hopefully someone has him but hasnt put notification in the same places that the owners have been looking. I did suggest contacting vet surgeries and grooming places in the surrounding areas - in case someone has mentioned finding the dog there.

His poor owners, they must be beside themselves! I'll put a sign in my shop window. How old is he? Do you know if he's desexed or microchipped? Let me know any other info I should add to the sign.

Just curious, how did he get to be with people who weren't his family?

Thanks for keeping a look out - they have also tried to approach the Advertiser to try and get more publicity but have not had interest from them. There was a letter published in the messenger last week but many people dont read that. I'll keep a look out around my area but Im a fair way from Glenelg and surrounds.

Hopefully its just a case of mis information and the people who found him just haven't reported it to enough places since Glenelg is some distance from both the RSPCA and Animal Welfare League so they may think to a council and vet and perhaps mentioning it locally is enough when in reality with his owners being from Victoria they are well and truly too far away to see anything.

• 1 month later...