Litters Due In February 2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally I get to join a pregnancy thread :o

My little mama was confirmed pregnant by U/S today, I am over the moon :rofl: :D :laugh::laugh::(

Especially sice my last 3 breeding resulted in ....nothing....nothing ...and pyo and spay!!!!

So baby Bernese expected around 15th Feb.

So excited.................

Oh NO!!!!!!! :eek:

That happened to a friend of mine last year....she didnt know her girl had been bred just thought she was fat...and at 7 weeks preg she won BISS :eek: she sent me the pics and I thought she looked way preg....she scanned her and ta da 7 puppies were born!

(ps...really hope noone jumped the fence :) )

Widdle berner pups :eek::( You are going to have to overlaod the thread with pics. ;) :D ;)

Question:

If you didnt know the bitch was in season and now she is pregnant - does that mean you will register the pups.....?

Why wouldn't you?

BB DNA profiles their litters anyway :laugh:

BB & BBJ I am :D right now!!! That little boy of yours :laugh: Watch out he doesn't get to Zarah :eek: What color bubs can you get from Holly/Rev??? *canthaveonecanthaveonecanthaveone* :rofl:

Question:

If you didnt know the bitch was in season and now she is pregnant - does that mean you will register the pups.....?

Why wouldn't you?

BB DNA profiles their litters anyway :D

BB & BBJ I am :cheer: right now!!! That little boy of yours :D Watch out he doesn't get to Zarah :rofl: What color bubs can you get from Holly/Rev??? *canthaveonecanthaveonecanthaveone* :thumbsup:

I am assuming the wee laddie :D :) ;) ;) :mad :mad :mad Zarah had better keep herself nice we do not want shepaliers.

Toby has visited but has had a belly band on.

:rofl: maybe someone jumped the fence. :D

Finally I get to join a pregnancy thread

My little mama was confirmed pregnant by U/S today, I am over the moon

Especially sice my last 3 breeding resulted in ....nothing....nothing ...and pyo and spay!!!!

So baby Bernese expected around 15th Feb.

So excited.................

WOOHOOOO

so happy for you and keeping everything crossed that all goes well.

will these be Sugar babies?

:( ;) :laugh::(:)

Leanne

Well Vayda has gone ultra picky in the feed department!

Buscuits? no! Treats? no!! a big meaty juicy lamb bone? no!!! Mighty mix? no!!!!

She has eaten chicken so I think I will grab some dog roll/tinned food and hope she will eat that or I guess my meat bill is going to sky rocket.

If she isn't pregnant after all this, well I think she may be grounded! lol

Buscuits? no! Treats? no!! a big meaty juicy lamb bone? no!!! Mighty mix? no!!!!

She has eaten chicken so I think I will grab some dog roll/tinned food and hope she will eat that or I guess my meat bill is going to sky rocket.

I don't want to think how much money I spent on trying to find something Ziva liked :thumbsup: Eventually I found that she liked PRIME beef mince (it comes ina roll like the dogroll, basically fresh ground beef). She really liked that :)

So much food was 'wasted' on her LOL though the other dogs didn't mind getting her leftovers ;)

Edited by SpikesPuppy

We have news of two litters of Newfs due...

1. 9th Feb - Sired by Lukas, not our litter. Ultrasound confirmed 2 pups but was an ancient machine and vet who had not done large bitch scan before.....

Expecting Blacks and Landseers.

2. 13th Feb - Sired by Lukas, not our litter....ultrasound confirmed pregnancy, has to go back for check ups as she aborted last time....fingers crossed the constant vet checks and treatment will help her deliver at term this time. Expecting Black pups

I don't want to think how much money I spent on trying to find something Ziva liked :thumbsup: Eventually I found that she liked PRIME beef mince (it comes ina roll like the dogroll, basically fresh ground beef). She really liked that :)

So much food was 'wasted' on her LOL though the other dogs didn't mind getting her leftovers ;)

My sister discovered Prime made in our old home town. Got some to try and its fantastic not greasy and they love it. Very similiar to the Ecopet roll apparently.

My sister discovered Prime made in our old home town. Got some to try and its fantastic not greasy and they love it. Very similiar to the Ecopet roll apparently.

We got some samples from the Geelong Royal - they make 2 types, the fresh/raw beef mince and a beef & veggie cooked roll- our guys like both but for the past week Ziva has only been eating the mince with her kibble (maybe she likes the fresh blood?? LOL).

We got some samples from the Geelong Royal - they make 2 types, the fresh/raw beef mince and a beef & veggie cooked roll- our guys like both but for the past week Ziva has only been eating the mince with her kibble (maybe she likes the fresh blood?? LOL).

Did they have a stand at the Geelong Royal???

Have not seen the raw one only the cooked.

I don't want to think how much money I spent on trying to find something Ziva liked :) Eventually I found that she liked PRIME beef mince (it comes ina roll like the dogroll, basically fresh ground beef). She really liked that :laugh:

So much food was 'wasted' on her LOL though the other dogs didn't mind getting her leftovers :laugh:

They did, it wasn't that well signed but it was near the chicken coop that was being raffled (behind the group 2/6 ring :eek: )

I will show you what it looks like whenn you come over (if it ever happens :thumbsup: ;) ), it doesn't have preservatives like the 'fresh' pet meat does and it freezes well :cry:

I don't want to think how much money I spent on trying to find something Ziva liked ;) Eventually I found that she liked PRIME beef mince (it comes ina roll like the dogroll, basically fresh ground beef). She really liked that :laugh:

So much food was 'wasted' on her LOL though the other dogs didn't mind getting her leftovers :eek:

They did, it wasn't that well signed but it was near the chicken coop that was being raffled (behind the group 2/6 ring :cry: )

I will show you what it looks like whenn you come over (if it ever happens :):laugh: ), it doesn't have preservatives like the 'fresh' pet meat does and it freezes well :cry:

I just went to their website and saw the product. Great that it freezes can have a store in the fridge. :thumbsup: