Warrnambool & Lady Bay Champ Shows

jerojath

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with my 5 shelties and a friend is coming over from Mt Gambier with her Collie, Sheltie and Dobe...... We're camping lol!!

Any idea of how low the entries are??

Sorry OBS - haven't heard numbers... only that they are very low.

I will go if i have the energy lol...

I have to get Fidget out so ....... and believe me she is living up to her name JJ, i think we should get the show training going for our babies JJ, what do you think ???

Linda.............

I have to get Fidget out so ....... and believe me she is living up to her name JJ, i think we should get the show training going for our babies JJ, what do you think ???

Linda.............

Will be great to see you again, Tenties! :thumbsup:

(Yes I would really like to do some show training locally - was planned a while back but then RJ decided not to show her RB and I don't know of any other local showies who are interested. Maybe post in 'our' thread and see what sort of response we get?

Linda.............

(Yes I would really like to do some show training locally - was planned a while back but then RJ decided not to show her RB and I don't know of any other local showies who are interested. Maybe post in 'our' thread and see what sort of response we get?

Cavalblaze may be interested in joining you.

Linda.............

Cavalblaze may be interested in joining you.

Yes I thought of her.... have posted in the Warrnambool thread so she'll find it. :D

I'm coming for a look

That's great. But if you had a show dog (say a Pug???????????????) it'd be better still! :D

Better a pug than a pointed nose red dog :thumbsup: