Callie's Cancer Has Spread

gemstone

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh rmc.... you must be absolutely devastated :mad :mad

RIP Callie beautiful girl.

There are no words that will help with your pain tonight, but there are plenty of people here to cry with you and share your terrible pain.

My heart is breaking for you. It all happened so quickly.

Please take care of yourself.

thank you

I am sitting here in a daze thinking where's Callie???

she has followed me from room to room touching my ankle I can feel her whiskers - for so many years now I feel lost without her

I cant believe she's gone and not coming back

you obviously know how it feels? its only been a few hours I hope it will get better, I miss her so much already

thank you

I am sitting here in a daze thinking where's Callie???

she has followed me from room to room touching my ankle I can feel her whiskers - for so many years now I feel lost without her

I cant believe she's gone and not coming back

you obviously know how it feels? its only been a few hours I hope it will get better, I miss her so much already

I had to let my Sammy girl go last year at 12 years of age. I felt just like you do now.... I just couldn't believe that I was never going to see her stunning grey face again. The pain I felt took my breath away BUT I know I made the right decision. I took great comfort knowing that she was no longer in any pain, that she took her last breath in my arms listening to my voice.

Callie knows how much you loved her, she would be so proud of you doing what you had to do. She knows what a brave and selfless decision you made and she knows how very hard it was for you. She will always love you for that.

Callie will always be in your heart. The pain doesn't go away but one day you will smile when you think of her instead of crying.

I just knew that you had lost.... thanks for your beautiful words I do think Callie knew how much I loved her.....

well I used to tell her every day :mad and the last few months I used to have to SHOUT in her ear so she could hear me

I am going to bed now, I think I will sleep as I was awake most of last night telling Callie what a good dog/friend she was and how lucky I was to have adopted her. I mean that - I was lucky to have her and here I go again with the tears how do you say goodbye to the centre of your universe

I just knew that you had lost.... thanks for your beautiful words I do think Callie knew how much I loved her.....

well I used to tell her every day :mad and the last few months I used to have to SHOUT in her ear so she could hear me

I am going to bed now, I think I will sleep as I was awake most of last night telling Callie what a good dog/friend she was and how lucky I was to have adopted her. I mean that - I was lucky to have her and here I go again with the tears how do you say goodbye to the centre of your universe

Sleep well rmc.

Sounds like Callie was a very lucky girl too having found you. You clearly had an incredibly strong bond.

Take care of yourself xx

Oh goodness I'm so very very sorry. I too went through this a few months ago with my beautiful 12 year old boy BooBoo- it is incredibly difficult and I still cry every day, some days worse than others. I know how you feel when you say you can't believe they aren't there and you won't see them again. I still look for BooBoo and I know he is with me but I just want to give him big cuddle and kiss his little ears.

It is absolutely heartbreaking and I'm so sorry, my thoughts are with you and Callie... ;)

Rest in peace and happiness sweet Callie.

Bigs hugs to you rmc for the loss of your very special friend. Sounds like she lived an extraordinary life with you, full of love... can't ask for much more than that can you?

May a special piece of her live on in your heart and make you smile forever.