• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great photos everyone

TLC - that is so funny, he really blends in

Becandcharch - love them both the lighting is fantastic on the first shot.

This is Bella's photo for the week, I took a test shot first without her and prefer the one without the dog but don't tell Bella :thumbsup:

4825089303_8d1664cd31.jpg

Nice shot Helen, Im wondering what it would have looked like with Bella in the middle?

Evolving, lovely shots, Echo has such a sweet face. I cant believe how much Alera has grown already. It just goes way to quick when they are puppies!!

Nice shot Helen, Im wondering what it would have looked like with Bella in the middle?

I think it would look good. Might get up early and try it again next week on a bed or something. Had to be careful here, lots of glass and I carried her to the chair - it is near a road and the photo session ended pretty quickly when a stray cat decided to enter the building and got Bella's attention (it is a derelict building)

Edited by helen

Perfect Helen - I love it. Personally, I like her position and probably would've done the same (avoiding dead centre).

I still have to take Lola's pic for this week and it's raining :thumbsup:

I did take a more centered image but a bit different, did a quick edit, so the white rubbish under the chair hasn't been removed, white draws the eye so it is always best if you can remove bits like that. I didn't really feel like picking up the rubbish as you just don't know what you might find lying around there - it was supposed to rain here today Huga but is is the nicest, sunniest day we have had for ages

4825952710_b7beb0e2af.jpg

Edited by helen

awesome, just wasted an hour looking through all these photo's :thumbsup: they are really good!!! i love looking at all the different doggies :love:

Glad you are enjoying them. You are welcome to join in the fun if you want to

Week 29:

4826369312_bcf1a07a7f_b.jpg

Akira loves our upstairs balcony, and she spends a fair bit of time out there just looking around.

I had trouble deciding and these ones were nice too:

balcony1.jpg

balcony2.jpg

And this is the gorgeous view from our balcony that Akira was looking at:

balconyview.jpg